Spurs vs Fulham (Thurs 30th Jan, 7pm) - Dag & Red FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

@ Flav Flav Sorting out pre-game pub with someone - I saw you mentioned Aldgate Exchange. Is that definite? There isn't a pub mentioned on the article, just says Aldgate East.

I used to live on Goulston Street round the corner from the Aldgate Exchange - thats your best bet for a meet before getting on at Aldgate East, how many of you going?

I'll be at this one too.

7pm KO is a bit shit though, I work in Hammersmith and I reckon it'll be a quicker trip to the Moon than trying to get to what is practically Basildon in two hours during rush hour.

It's confirmed that we are away to Man City if we win this.

I'm tied up a bit later than expected now, so won't be in the Aldgate Exchange until about 2:30. Still plenty of time!

Can Dag & Red / Spurs put us on the opposite side of the ground from the Spurs TV camera? Would love to be able to watch the highlights and see us all, rather than just hear!

Back
Top Bottom