Spurs vs Fulham (Thurs 30th Jan, 7pm) - Dag & Red FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aldgate east is perfect for me @ CLS and TFC guys.
I work in Wapping so its a 5 minute walk from my office.

Also, i'd presume its good for others as it's only a 5-10 minute walk from Liverpool Street.
Keep us informed.

kLrf2Bw.png

yeah im up for this. Princess alice up commercial street is best pub around Aldgate east IMO.
work in aldgate though so anywhere around here is good for me to meet

Me and my son are in..we go dag and red quite a bit due to cost of spurs...pub mentioned is not great but bar in the ground fine...
The Railway (just out of Dagenham East station to the right) is the home of half the current ICF ringleaders and some nasty BNP characters. Be careful and one to avoid

DNIPRO – EUROPA LEAGUE – 27TH FEB 2014, 8:05PM, WHITE HART LANE We’ve agreed with the Club that 1882 will be in block 35 for the Europa League game against Dnipro at White Hate Lane. The game takes place on Thursday 27th February. Kick off is 8:05pm. The price of the ticket is £20. We ask that those attending as a part of the 1882 movement to buy towards the back of block, and then gradually buy downwards towards the […]
Continue reading...

Just read this article and seeing all the pictures has brought back some great memories. Underhill...
What a bloody day. Seeing that photo of the Spurs players coming over to our fans, was a great sight. Imagine what them young arse players must have felt like "We never get support like that?!"

Let's push this as much as we can.

Whatever public house is closest to Aldgate East station. It's a 35 minute tube ride to Dagenham then a 5 minute walk to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom