Spurs vs Fiorentina - 19th February

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couldn't find a thread so I guess I'll have to start one for a change.

Anyway, looking at going now, most of South Stands seems booked up but for some reason block 46 seems to have a load of free seats, right above the away fans? Is this because they didn't fill their allocation or something? Anyone have any experience sitting above the away fans before? Can't wait though, best game I've ever been too was 2-2 Sevillia, my very first game too and European nights under the White Hart Lane lights truly are special.

1 cup final though, doing well in the league and with half a chance of two trophies if we can get through this game. Poch has done brilliantly and we have a team we can truly love now, lets go get us some trophies, COYS!

Didn't know you were Welsh mate. Commiserations on the rugby.
ha ha, cheers mate, but that's like me commiserating a Chelsea fan after we've beaten them. I'd be doing this behind his back:adelol:

Fair play, England fully deserved that win. Hope we can bounce back like we did after the opening defeat against Ireland a couple of years ago.

2 losses in their last 14 games in all competitions for Fiorentina stretching back to November. They're starting to ind real form and are playing good stuff. Over two legs it won't be easy but we will have enough to beat them over the two. I can see us beating them 2 or 3-1 at home and drawing away.

I got a ticket for Block 33 (Row 25) as 34 was all full :(

Will there be people standing in block 33 singing and chanting? or will it be full of people sitting down or be same atmosphere as block 34?

COYS - Should be able to beat em over 2 legs!

I got a ticket for Block 33 (Row 25) as 34 was all full :(

Will there be people standing in block 33 singing and chanting? or will it be full of people sitting down or be same atmosphere as block 34?

COYS - Should be able to beat em over 2 legs!
The whole of Park Lane lower is always standing and singing for the full game, don't worry.

Block 32, 33 or 34, you won't notice a difference.

I checked yesterday, loads of tickets available. I go to buy a ticket today and it's sold out. Not happy, I needed those 5 points to ease the anxiety a little about whether or not I will get a cup final ticket

Can't wait for these awesome matches. I'm really afraid of those Kane and Eriksen of yours, they seem quite unstoppable.

What will Florentina away support be like? as hardly nothing of them on youtube, Well we will soon find out next thursday lol , This will be my first Europa league match so im excited :)

Back
Top Bottom