Spurs vs Chelsea - The Reckoning

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In his defence, I'd like to think 'the past' that Greaves_357 Greaves_357 is harking back to, was a past where 'money, global brand and The Project' weren't the primary objectives of supporting a football club...
and a past where we used to beat Chelsea pretty regularly!!!

I may be wrong though!

We know you wish we were like Chelsea. On the day of a massive game against these bastards, don't carry on telling us all how you long to be part of a club that has has the soul sucked out of it in the last 10 years.

I don't long to be part of Chelsea, that's the sort of comment that confuses me. I'm part of Tottenham, and I want to be part of a successful Tottenham. I'll say no more about it today though in the interests of board harmony.:thumbup:

I don't long to be part of Chelsea, that's the sort of comment that confuses me. I'm part of Tottenham, and I want to be part of a successful Tottenham. I'll say no more about it today though in the interests of board harmony.:thumbup:

I didn't say that you long to be part of Chelsea. I purposely said that about a club having its soul sucked out, which is what would happen to us if we had an Abramovich style owner.

Those were the days when we were bigger, richer and more successful than Chelsea. But apparently it's better now we're not these days. ;)

Its like that geezer that owned the LP records shop who was pretty much average joe. Then one day he bought a lottery ticket and ended up winning £148M & being 516th in the sunday times rich list for Britain. Crazy.

(Ironically he was a fucking Chelsea fan aswell...) :avbwtf:

I didn't say that you long to be part of Chelsea. I purposely said that about a club having its soul sucked out, which is what would happen to us if we had an Abramovich style owner.

Ah right,fair enough, my mistake. But for sure I don't think our soul would be any worse under a billionaire benefactor than under our current owners. What is so noble about our current situation? I don't think most other fans see us a glorious romantic club these days, like we were seen by many once upon a time. Many see a club that's richer than most, but not quite rich enough to make a difference when it comes to trophies. A lot hate us even more than Chelsea, which I agree is ridiculous, but that's tribal rivalry for you.

Anyway, my last comment on this stuff today. I'll concentrate on the match from now on.

You lot need to fix up, we havent even played the game yet and this thread is getting close to going on the ignore list.

Last time we beat the scum at their shithole of a ground:

Why, when people give me loads of dislikes for stating the truth.

You get dislikes for constantly sucking off one of the most vile and despicable clubs, with a fan base to match, in the country.

We get it. You live in awe of Chelsea. You admire them and envy the riches, and feel that Spurs are below them on every level.

No need to bring it to the match thread on the day we play the filthy scum though.

ANY TEAM NUDES YET???

th

Back
Top Bottom