Spurs vs Chelsea - The Reckoning

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we beat them and Woolwich miss out and Wenger walks it would be a wonderful end to the season

I'd rather he stayed, imagine Piers Morgans tweets. And he's a stubborn fuck in the transfer market. They could get someone in who isn't afraid to spend.

In all fairness to our "bad beat" with United losing to Chelsea

Spurs did get an OG vs Wigan to get a gifted point

Spurs did get an a gem from bale and 3 points in game vs Southampton we probably deserved to lose

Spurs control their own destiny. We want CL. Lets go out and get CL. Bring our A-game and nothing less at the Bridge. It's in AVB n the players hands now.

Lets flip our middle finger to all that shoulda coulda woudla shit from the past and make a bit of history in this go around.

Time to shock the world. It's gonna happen on Wednesday. I can taste it. GS

Backs against the wall pressure on its do or die! We'll Win and finish top 4 in glorious glory!! :dawson: :kaboullol: :levywhoa: :vert: :keane: :pav: :rafaaaa: :gazza2: :gazza: :gomes: :bale2: :defoe2: :holtbytongue: :freundgoal: :lennon: :hudd: :levyeyes:

In a game of these proportions we need Parker IMO he was great against Woolwich and kept Wilshere quiet and we need him to do a job on Mata. He definitely needs to start in my opinion with Hudd and Holtby if Dembele is out although I think they'll push him to play as much as he can.

In a game of these proportions we need Parker IMO he was great against Woolwich and kept Wilshere quiet and we need him to do a job on Mata. He definitely needs to start in my opinion with Hudd and Holtby if Dembele is out although I think they'll push him to play as much as he can.

I agree with this. Parker is a must start for me.

Lloris -
Walker - Dawson - Vert - BAE
Parker - Hudd
Holtby
Bale - Ade - Siggy

Lennon and Defoe as impact subs.

We are at our best when we are the obvious underdog. We've got the back to wall now..Chelsea are huge favourites for this one, but we can beat them on our day. They are not that good..

God, I hate them though! Racist lottery winners rescued by a Russian criminal. The antidote to football.
Oh, please Spurs - just thump the fuckers. 0-6 would be alright. 6 owngoals by Terry and a red card.

I am strangely more confident that we are going to get a win against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge than say against the likes of Wigan at the DW. Damnit I'm excited for Wednesday!!!
We're gonna :smesh:

Back
Top Bottom