Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stevie P, what a hero.

The red card in this is absolutely hysterical. Mullery mugs him of so hard.
I know, it was a bit soft to say the least. Carlo Cudicini's dad Fabio was in goal for AC Milan that night!
I remember being glued to the radio for the 2nd leg, no live TV back then, how times have changed.

this is pretty outstanding. Spurs in the 1960s from When Saturday Comes. Apologies if this has been posted before.

Loved this, guess it was around 1963/64? It was a bit before I went to my first game (1969), but WHL in the film is exactly my first memories of it. I remember walking through the turnstile at the corner of the Paxton and East Stand, and running down to get to the front so I could get a good view. Noticed lots of stuff - old fashioned cameras; the reporter making notes on a typewriter; no advertising either on the players or around the ground; no squad nos or names on shirts; none of the supporters wore replica shirts - showing your colours via scarves or rosettes. Loved the small insight into players' lives away from the game, Terry Dyson could have been an actor ;).

Loved this, guess it was around 1963/64? It was a bit before I went to my first game (1969), but WHL in the film is exactly my first memories of it. I remember walking through the turnstile at the corner of the Paxton and East Stand, and running down to get to the front so I could get a good view. Noticed lots of stuff - old fashioned cameras; the reporter making notes on a typewriter; no advertising either on the players or around the ground; no squad nos or names on shirts; none of the supporters wore replica shirts - showing your colours via scarves or rosettes. Loved the small insight into players' lives away from the game, Terry Dyson could have been an actor ;).
The Man City game in question was April 16th 1960. Spurs of course went on to win the double in the next season.

Back
Top Bottom