Spurs v Rangers closed doors match

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I understand that the Yids beat the Bears today in this fixture. Has anyone got any further info? Lineups, scorers, etc. Can't find anything online.

rip-ty.gif

What's the point in a closed doors friendly? or at least why make it so secretive?

btw, my old man said he remembers Rangers coming down to a friendly circa mid 80s and bringing 12K filling the old park lane end. does anyone remember this or should I send him to get checked up for dementia?

What's the point in a closed doors friendly? or at least why make it so secretive?

btw, my old man said he remembers Rangers coming down to a friendly circa mid 80s and bringing 12K filling the old park lane end. does anyone remember this or should I send him to get checked up for dementia?
It's very likely that they took that many. And another several thousand to beg on the streets.

Yes, I was at that game, but apart from being amazed at the size of their crowd, don't remember much else. Maybe I should be checked out!

So, absolutely fuck all in terms of any half decent pre-season friendly for genuine fans in the UK... and then we do manage to get a possibly interesting outfit and its behind closed doors. Seriously, fuck off.

So, absolutely fuck all in terms of any half decent pre-season friendly for genuine fans in the UK... and then we do manage to get a possibly interesting outfit and its behind closed doors. Seriously, fuck off.

Behind closed doors friendlies are standard procedure, it's July 10th, most of the first team are still on holiday.

Back
Top Bottom