Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Negative subs, again. Not calling out Jose but he has to learn from this, we’ve dropped points twice in a row because of it.

How does Ndombele not get on the ducking pitch also.

Bergwijn was actually having a good game, except that finish. He's very composed with the ball, you could see what happened when mr chaos Lucas came on, terrible control and it all started to look much worse. We could use an upgrade on Sissoko anyway, how did he kick the ball into his arm once is beyond my imagination of being technically crap. Proper box to box who can find a pass and shoot from distance and we're flying.

They weren't that much better than us, they just tried a lot harder to win a game of football by playing football. We proved we can play football with the players that we have, because of the chances that we created and how close we came to adding to the one goal we scored. I just wished we played with the belief that we could go out and batter teams rather than knife them in the back.

Toby is equally at fault. Both should just jump with him and even the slightest nudge would get him off balance. Really got to stop the zonal crap and just meet the ball especially late
They both were at sea. I may have been harsh on Harry due to the level he normally has but my point was more that it was juts the worst game for his levels to drop.

Gutted from losing at the death but overall I feel fairly positive - thought we attacked more than we did at Palace and if Berg and Kane had taken their good chances we would have won. Hate to say it but when they're on their game Scousers are very good, and they were on their game tonight.

The same could be said about Leicester compared to us in the 15/16 season (though I'll admit they managed to beat us at home). All about getting the results week in and week out.
Agreed but we're not doing that great on that front either as the Crystal Palace and West Ham games show. The league is underperforming as a whole, we might have been first but it was more due to other teams underperforming than us being brilliant and dominating via a vicious winning streak.

Back
Top Bottom