Spurs U21 vs Woolwich U21 (7pm, Friday 28th March, WHL)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i initially was a bit worried, i misunderstood "nine minutes" instead of ninety, so it seemed a bit dubious that he was breathing so hard, i thought his fitness is shit or something, but nice to realize that the explanation is that he's actually played the whole game.. btw, those who were at the game: how did he look out there, does he seem in form, how's his confidence on the pitch? etc... (i know it was just an u21 game, so not that relevant, but still...)

PS: some videos with the atmosphere in the stadium?

Last edited:
1525657_679755662070603_498715716_n.jpg

Courtesy of Football Away Days on facebook. Title is "Woolwich fans at Tottenham last night after the U21's game."

Bunch of wankers. Didn't hear a peep from them all game.

Loved it last night! Was my first 1882 and don't think I've enjoyed a game as much or laughed as much.

Credit the the scums subs though took all the banter that fella with the shit haircut got a proper pasting for about 10mins flat!

1525657_679755662070603_498715716_n.jpg

Courtesy of Football Away Days on facebook. Title is "Woolwich fans at Tottenham last night after the U21's game."

Bunch of wankers. Didn't hear a peep from them all game.

...ooh, mean and moody pic...
They love a fucking selfie those cunts!
I genuinely forgot they were there!!

lol Pairsy1882 Pairsy1882 keep remembering that "arsene wenger he cummed in your bum" song and cracking up. They were getting worse and worse until you came out with that shout. No topping it
Must admit "he'll swallow your cum" was my personal favourite; second to "he'll spitroast your son" :bae:

Those gooners were giving it outside their entrance after the game, saw one or two of them in handcuffs and it smelled like they'd let off a smoke bomb or something. Weird how they thought they were hard after being silent for the best part of 90 minutes..

Must admit "he'll swallow your cum" was my personal favourite; second to "he'll spitroast your son" :bae:

Those gooners were giving it outside their entrance after the game, saw one or two of them in handcuffs and it smelled like they'd let off a smoke bomb or something. Weird how they thought they were hard after being silent for the best part of 90 minutes..

The swallow your cum one was mine but credit for the spitroast one has to go to 8cspurs8 8cspurs8

Haha yeah those 2 were awful as well. Forgot about the spitroast one as well.

yeah they're a bunch of mongs, imagine getting yourself nicked at an u21 game, 99% of them were tits think they're hard. Too scared to let a smoke bomb off in the ground so wait till they're outside.

Back
Top Bottom