Spurs TV Membership

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NCspur said:
I live right outside of Raleigh. What are the benefits of doing such a support group for the club? Obviously discounted tickets, etc. aren't gonna do much for those of us in the US and A

The real impetus behind the idea of a supporters club was that there are a group of guys who post on The Big Spur, a South Carolina Gamecock website, who are also Spurs fans.

I heard back from about half the guys who had self identified themselves as Spurs fans.

Raleigh is a long haul from Columbia. All we were wanting was a way to formalize our support and maybe get together occasionally and talk Spurs over a couple of beers.

Logistics may demand that this be a South Carolina group rather than both Carolinas. I would imagine that there are a few Spurs fans in the Raleigh area as the Research Triangle, UNC, Duke & State bring in people from all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom