Spurs TV Membership

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I go to college in the US and was looking at maybe signing up for the Spurs TV. Does it show most of the matches live? If not, does it at least give live audio?

Can you multi log into Spurs TV, if so I may donate my account to one or two valued TFC members.

Ramsingh, that'd be awesome!! I would definitely owe you bigtime! Would you mind PM'ing me so we can try it? Thanks so much man

NCspur said:
I go to college in the US and was looking at maybe signing up for the Spurs TV. Does it show most of the matches live? If not, does it at least give live audio?

NC Spur, does that stand for "North Carolina" ? The reason I ask is that I am in Columbia, SC and am trying to start a Spurs Supporters Group for South Carolina & North Carolina.

Regarding your question, I am a member and you can listen to radio commentary for most matches, tv for some. I joined last spring and caught a few matches that were not televised on Fox Soccer channel/Fox Soccer Plus.

Here is another option for US residents for the Valencia friendly on Thursday:

beIN Sport, the new network owned by al-Jazeera (yeah that one) is currently offering free streaming on its website before the launch of its channel later this month. beIN Sport owns the rights to La Liga and will be streaming the Spurs vs Valencia match on their website: http://www.beinsport.tv/

Here are a couple of articles on EPL Talk about this new channel for American fans of the beautiful game:

http://www.epltalk.com/bein-sport-launc ... t-15-45348

http://www.epltalk.com/bein-sport-movin ... port-45472

Yep, live in NC and go to school in VA. I would definitely be down for a Spurs Group!!! Jones, what do you do to watch most matches? In your opinion is Spurs TV worth it?

I still watch most games on FSC or FS+. I only watched a couple of games, mainly used it to listen to live radio for matches that were delayed broadcast or to listen at work on my phone for those Monday ESPN matches.

It costs about $8 US per month to subscribe. I'd recommend using beIN sport for the Valencia match and maybe giving Spurs TV a try after the regular season starts. You can always cancel your subscripton.

As far as the supporters group, the club is mailing me a membership kit that explains the process/requirements to set up a group. Once I get it, I'll be in touch.

Very cool, when are you looking to get the ball rolling for that? I would most certainly be down for that! How many people are you thinking?

Well I am not sure. I inquired about what the minimum number is to have an officially sanctioned supporters club and what the process was and instead of answering my questions, I got a terse "please give me your mailing address and we will send you a membership packet"

So whenever that arrives I'll know more about the required numbers, etc.

I had hoped to start something by the start of this season but it looks like it will be well into the season before anything happens, if at all.

My fear is that there will be a required number that can't be met by my limited contacts who are Spurs fans.

Do you live near Charlotte?

I'm sure there is a small enclave of Spurs in Charlotte since the banking industry in Charlotte brings in people from all over the country and the world. The challenge is getting in touch with these folks. I listen to "The Football Show" on Sirius/XM while on my morning commute and there is a regular caller from Charlotte named Keith who is a huge Spurs fan. Maybe he frequents this board? I don't know.

Anyway, I really can't answer you at this point since things are still in their infancy.

If you are a bronze member email [email protected] with your name and client reference number and they will get back to you. May be a little late now though for tonight's game!

Took ages for it to start playing the game and disconnected half way through the first half. Good job it's free!

I have it and yeah, no live matches (save for the Valencia friendly).

To be honest it's a but of a rip off. BY the time the highlights appear on it most of us have seen the matches, and their interviews tend to be very short. It's only worth having as part of the bigger membership deals.

I live right outside of Raleigh. What are the benefits of doing such a support group for the club? Obviously discounted tickets, etc. aren't gonna do much for those of us in the US and A

Back
Top Bottom