Spurs signed shirt 2008

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi all I brought a signed shirt from the 2006/7 season from a boot sale a few years ago I was told it was from a friendly game in preseason to raise money for a young player in the youth team who got a bad injury??
Trying to work out the signatures and what game it actually was??
Any help would be much appreciated

I would post pictures if I could work out how 😂

Hi all I brought a signed shirt from the 2006/7 season from a boot sale a few years ago I was told it was from a friendly game in preseason to raise money for a young player in the youth team who got a bad injury??

1. Host pic here: Image Hosting, Upload Image and Share

2. Copy URL

[In posting window On TFC]

3. Hit CMD / P

4. Paste URL

5. Hit 'Post Reply'

Think it's from 2008 , gomes, O'Hara etc

SIGNATURES2008.jpg
Not 100% sure on berbatov but think this is mostly right

Nice.... How much did it cost you?

My wife spotted it at a car boot sale 10 or so years ago and brought it for £20 if I remember correctly?? The guy selling was an Woolwich fan apparently and just wanted rid 😂.
Spent the last 8 years in the garage, it did come with a frame but the glass smashed

My wife spotted it at a car boot sale 10 or so years ago and brought it for £20 if I remember correctly?? The guy selling was an Woolwich fan apparently and just wanted rid 😂.
Spent the last 8 years in the garage, it did come with a frame but the glass smashed

F'cking result!!!! 👍👍 👍

I have Berbatov's signature and that does look similar. Hazard and Roberts sell team signed shirts in the £300-400 area but at least you have the provenance of knowing they are genuine.

Thanks for putting the names next to the signatures 👍
Anyone have any ideas the best place to sell something like this? Or if anyone on here wants it?

Back
Top Bottom