Spurs Influence on the Community during the 1960s-90s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi,

I'm a Masters degree student and I posted a previous thread on "A comprehensive history of Tottenham Hotspur" and firstly a big thanks to all the recommended books, its been a big help.

I'm back again to fish around for some more information concerning how to club as influenced the Tottenham community throughout history. I'm well aware of the work that the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation does and how it has influenced the community since 2006, however I need some information on the work the club has done throughout its history.

In particularly I'd love to know any stories of how the club (players, managers etc) has gone out of its way to help the Tottenham area or any schemes or causes since World War 2 and during the 1960s/1970s and 1980s.

If there is anything stories from Pre-WW2 then I'd love to hear them.

Thanks

Daniel

Back
Top Bottom