Spurs HQ Picture

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi there, spurs brothers!

I am planning to print out a Tottenham picture to put in a frame, but I have not decide which picture I'm gonna choose. Do annybody have any suggestions? Would really appreciate your help. The picture needs to be in a pretty high resolution.. I would prefer to have a "celebration pic", but that's not necessary. My only criteria is that there should be no cunt on it (such as C*mpbell, Bale or Modric).

You can also use this thread for posting high quality Tottenham pictures, you can never have too many saved on your computer.

COYS, 3 important points tomorrow!!

I am planning to print out a Tottenham picture to put in a frame, but I have not decide which picture I'm gonna choose. Do annybody have any suggestions? Would really appreciate your help. The picture needs to be in a pretty high resolution.. I would prefer to have a "celebration pic", but that's not necessary. My only criteria is that there should be no cunt on it (such as C*mpbell, Bale or Modric).

You can also use this thread for posting high quality Tottenham pictures, you can never have too many saved on your computer.

Sorry all we have ,are watercolours :windy:

This one is good
http://twitpic.com/27nl94

Got this picture printed on canvas for my brother this crimbo, looks awesome
game_glory_rafacpude.jpg

My personal fav is Stevie with the FA Cup, 1982 version, as 1981 one is spoiled by the idiot who jumped down as he tried to lift the cup for us to see.

Got to be something from the Double era. My picture here is one of my favourites. Bill Nick with both glorious trophies at the Lane with the Shelf in the background.

Back
Top Bottom