Spurs Bars in Chicago or the US in general

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Greetings all,

Doing a bit of research re: supporter hangouts. Are there any known Spurs bars in Chicago? What about other major cities in North America? I know there are quite a few "football friendly" pubs across the country but I'm wondering if there is anythign Spurs-specific. Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers!

LA Spurs meet up for every weekend game, which is impressive as it is normally between 4.45 and 7am. Generally we drink in the fox and hounds in studio city but we hve been known to wander...

We in are endeavouring to start a Spurs supporters group based out of the Old Angle Tavern on W. 25th St in Cleveland. WE EVEN SING SONGS DURING THE MATCH, SO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE RIGHT THERE AT THE GROUND!!!11111!!!!!111oneone!!1111!!!!

Nice one, Mike. I'm out there every so often, I'll need to check it out.

As for singing: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR4z1vkvwGs[/youtube]

THFC Chicago now go to two pubs, the Globe and the Atlantic. While Globe caters to all supporters, the Atlantic is Spurs specific. The crowd at the Atlantic tends to be larger and more vocal.

perch15 said:
I think I'd consider making the 2hr drive to Cleveland for a match with like-minded supporters. No options in Detroit.

Fancy an early morning at 8:30am for the NLD on the 26th? lol if you know anyone you can shack up with, it might be worth it. Good atmosphere in there.

Mike in Parma said:
perch15 said:
I think I'd consider making the 2hr drive to Cleveland for a match with like-minded supporters. No options in Detroit.

Fancy an early morning at 8:30am for the NLD on the 26th? lol if you know anyone you can shack up with, it might be worth it. Good atmosphere in there.

Have to go to my bro-in-law's in the Cleveland burbs the day before...this has become very tempting.

perch15 said:
Mike in Parma said:
perch15 said:

Have to go to my bro-in-law's in the Cleveland burbs the day before...this has become very tempting.

Magners on draft as well.

perch15 said:
Mike in Parma said:
perch15 said:

Hello all I am new on here long time lurker you should come out we are building our numbers by the match it seems.

Mike I am going to bring a sign up sheet for the NLD so we have contacts and can try to get a bit more organized. I made it there for the Newcastle match second half at least about 15 yids in there and we made ourselves heard (I was pretty drunk myself which helps) there also was a decent contingent of Gooners who were saying they are bringing numbers for NLD so it should be a great occasion. COYS

Anybody know of places in the Washington DC area? Or just come to my place for a games when I'm around haha. I'm just a little bit north of town.

Back
Top Bottom