Spurs, and where you live

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My area is predominately West Ham. I'd still describe it as a Spurs stronghold though, because I live here, and I'm an 'ard cunt

Oh FFS said:
, Chelsea have pretty much all west London now
This isn't true.

There are more Spurs, Woolwich and Fulham fans where I have lived in West and South West London, which includes Putney (where I am now), Richmond, West Kensington and Fulham. For instance, I have watched a lot of matches over the years in the Famous Three Kings in West Ken, the best sports pub in West London, and the Chelscum fans never number greater than the Spurs fans. Same applies to fans who wear shirts out on the street in and around all these areas.

The Chelsea fans tend to be chavvy cunts who come up from the Surrey suburbs.

Grew up in kensal rise north London,predominately scum,qpr with a sprinkle of spurs. Now live in willesden north London which is spurs and the scum with a sprinkle of qpr!

ollieXcore said:
Oh FFS said:
Do you live in what can be described as a Spurs stronghold?

Woolwich have Islington, Chelsea have pretty much all west London now, West Ham have parts of Essex - so where is Tottenham's stronghold?

Also, how is it where you live? I grew up in Epsom, which was all Woolwich and Chelsea ... cunts.

Whereabouts in Epsom are you from? I live just by Hook Road Arena, near Horton Golf Club in West Ewell!

That's down the road from me!

Crawley - well there's me,my boy and Leroy...oh no,he moved to Brighton. Plenty of Arse here,CFC,quite a lot of Brighton and Palace as we're bang in the middle of the 2 but they're on the decline these days I think,esp Palace cos they're so fuckin shite.

My area is manc and Liverpool heavy. The odd Chelsea and goon fans but not too many. Quite a few spurs in the area as well, few years back we set up one of them official supporters clubs until the leader got bored and we had quite a few members.

Dwarfed by Ipswich and Naaaarwich though, Living 25 miles from one and 40 from the other.

Croydon is all chavs or Palace from what I see. Streatham, where I used to live (just down the road from here really), has a surprisingly good Spurs contingent for SW2, loads of good blokes round there. Although it's still majority chelsea for obvious reasons. Also used to live in Battersea. Now that was chellscum.

Anurag Jo said:
VirginiaSpur said:
I've never met another person that follows Spurs.

Same here.
aKRo5.gif

Exeter!

So its split between Exeter City fans, Exeter Chiefs fans (probably the only decent sports team in the SW atm) and probably about 3 Spurs fans.

Did see a guy in my local chinese take away with last seasons home kit on though. COYS

Love Exeter. Was at uni there and lived across the road from st James park. Used to stumble home from arena every night with a tandoori chicken an chips in my hands.
Always noticed a lot of man united shirts on the high street but most locals supported the Grecians.

Yeah Exeter is largely Exeter, but you can't go far without finding a Man U or Pool fan. Plus quite a few Exeter fans will have one of the Old Sky 4 as their "PL team"

I live in Putney too and it's mainly fulham fans. You get more Chelsea down fulham broadway for obvious reasons. Rarely see a spurs shirt around here and don't even bother watching our games in local pubs. I nearly burnt a pub down after the united away game where nani scored that cheat goal and a load of cunts were cheering it. And they def weren't united fans either.

Back
Top Bottom