Sporting CP vs Tottenham Hotspur. UEFA Champions League. Tuesday 13th September 2022 @17:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There’s quite a few in Africa isn’t there ? Gambia , Ivory Coast & so on

It was more about why the early kick off in a country where it’ll probably hinder people getting there on time after work .

I get it if it’s a 5:30 KO in the uk if the game is in Romania , as it’ll be 7:30 there . It just seems daft
I don't think things really get going until 9.30pm in Portugal... They're late risers over there, from what I can remember.

(Was working in Portugal during the whole 'lasagne-gate' weekend, so have very bad memories of the place!)

I can't wait for an actual game!!! Buzzing!!
Flight taking off from Dublin as we speak

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Highly winnable game.

I’d like 3 points and an impressive performance just to reassure me things are coming together and we’re moving in the right direction.

Yes, we’ve not been beaten but we’ve not been overly convincing for large parts of the season so far.

It's not the royalists that need the police it's all the muggers, rapists, drug dealers, knife carriers, terrorists and the rest of the usual scumbags we have to live with.

Watching the procession through Scotland yesterday, long stretches of it just had non-uniformed security.

You're right, it's not the royalists, but the massive nonce case within the Royal Family could probably do with speaking to the police.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom