Sporting CP vs Tottenham Hotspur. UEFA Champions League. Tuesday 13th September 2022 @17:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When I was in the travel agent booking my flights, the guy next to me got quoted roughly the same amount to fly to Australia!!! Not even joking! Turns out he was a Spurs supporter and he was going to try to get to the Liverpool game before he flew back.
I was a bit apprehensive about going on my own as the girl I usually travel with can't make it, otherwise would have made a mini break. Also this will be my first time at an airport and going abroad since lockdown. Looking forward to meeting up with deadleyledley and anyone else who is going along.
COYS

Try this one:

Thank you for those links. Had a look and, to be honest, there's nothing to get your teeth into. Hardly anything there. I'm coming to the conclusion that the majority of Sporting Lisbon fans can't read or write.

When I was in the travel agent booking my flights, the guy next to me got quoted roughly the same amount to fly to Australia!!! Not even joking! Turns out he was a Spurs supporter and he was going to try to get to the Liverpool game before he flew back.
I was a bit apprehensive about going on my own as the girl I usually travel with can't make it, otherwise would have made a mini break. Also this will be my first time at an airport and going abroad since lockdown. Looking forward to meeting up with deadleyledley and anyone else who is going along.
COYS
Good luck with the trip, Mrs P! Bring us luck!

F8WpTVT.png

COYS

COYS
Yep looking forward to it.

Typical that all these years could have attended a TFC meet up at WHL.
But will end up meeting in Lisbon of all places!

here's my record for going to European away games

2016 Dortmund 3-0 Spurs Europa
2016 Leverkusen 0-0 Spurs CL
2017 Real Madrid 1-1 spurs CL
2018 Barcelona 1-1 Spurs CL
2019 Bayern 3-1 Spurs CL
2022 Sporting Libson - Spurs

so a mixed bag but some huge results!

Can't see why UEFA will be cancelling any fixtures...any clubs playing British teams will probably be moaning though...
It's a national thing. Why would European clubs mourn the death of a foreign queen? I can understand a short period here but it shouldn't go on for long and it certainly shouldn't affect others.

Back
Top Bottom