Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jored said:
What a beautiful night. Put you mugs to the sword. All your bragging . Thinking you just had to show up to win and all that other crap that spouts from your oversized mouths, shows what you all are, full of hot air!

You showed up, despite your claims. You just couldn't compete. We had you shackled. Kane was no match for Reid.Alli was no match for Noble. If we had our shooting boots on we could have had 4 or 5.

What makes me laugh is that you're at Wembley next season and your record there is utter pony. Be prepared for a rough next few seasons. I couldn't be happier. You're so full of it, you deserve nothing More than what you're gonna get. Go backwards! Hahahaha

Agreed....

If only every game was over 88 minutes, you'd be just 32 points behind us instead of 35.

Tottenham Hotspur 3-2 West Ham United

Maybe the Russian is in bed with murdoch ?

The Russian is also in bed with the FA, they didn't get that schedule by accident. Plus all the refs are rewarding them for diving, whereas Spurs don't even get a foul let alone a dive most times.

It's stacked against Tottenham, but it's a great achievement to be so high in the league playing against 12 men virtually very match and this season to finish above the gooners with them in danger of not getting in top four; that will be a laugh! ;)

Like all of you I can accept defeat. We didn't play well last night, far too slow in possession and not enough attacking edge to our game. Spam won their cup final, let them have their moment, the two clubs are miles apart on and off the pitch, they are an irrelevance.

But what I am getting sick to death of is the media portrayal of us. I switched the commentary off last night, our fans were singing and all the homes were booing, the commentary was the salt of the earth supporters drowning out some other fans half attempting a song!!! Then it was all about the ' rivalry', what a joke, they might see us a rival but as I wrote above, we are miles apart. Spam is a derby, just like chavs or palace, we know the real rivalry.

So this morning, just like last season we are bottlers? Anyone know what we have bottled exactly?

Have we been top of the league at any point this season? The gap was 12 points 3 months ago, we closed it to 4 points, but we are bottlers????

The bottlers are Liverpool. No Europe to distract them, sky's faves have a ' top' manager, they did bottle it three seasons ago, where are they? Loses at home to palace and Swansea, do they get labelled bottlers?

Man city and man utd? Bottlers? Yes, both sky faves changed managers, sky love them, always a bit controversial and a funny comment in them, happy to dig out their own players in front of the media. Spent a shed load of money, big wages on big players, and both clubs are in the same position they were this time last year? Bottlers? I would say so.

How many points are we ahead of the Manchester clubs? And the media thinks spam are our rivals? It's so deluded it's laughable.

Woolwich? Yes, bottlers, were they top earlier this season? We have not been at any stage, but apparently we are the bottlers.

The same experts who slate the national team and then salivate over man u, city and Liverpool, when there is only one club giving young English talent the chance to come through.

200.webp

It's unbelievable to me how many people are taking such glee from our title hopes being ended. So many people come out of the woodwork every time we have a setback to tell the world just how much they hate us and how 'unlikable' we are and how much undeserved media attention we get. It's like these people live in a fucking bizzaro world where we are the bad guys and Chelsea are the plucky heroes.

And so many of them talking about how much they hate Dele. It's like they've never seen a kid who had a troubled childhood and now acts a little tough to compensate. They only focus on his few negatives and ignore just what a hugely exciting and special talent he is. Or how much his game and attitude have improved over such a short time at such a young age, and having only come up to the PL so recently.

They go on and on about how we haven't won any trophies so we are not worthy to be talked up or get any attention. Because obviously that's the only thing that matters in life, winning. That's what the world breaks down to, a handful of winners who are deserving of all the love and attention no matter how they got where they are, and then just masses of losers who should be ignored or mocked at all times. So we should all only focus on teams like Chelsea who just happened to be in the right place and the right time when a scumbag criminal oil baron decided to spend his ill gotten money to prop them up and win trophies at any cost. Regardless of how they carry themselves, who plays for them, who manages them, how they play the game, who their fans are; none of it fucking matters, as long as you are winning games and getting trophies.

Honestly I never expected us to win the title in the first place, I was just happy to see us playing so well, enjoying ourselves and progressing on all levels. So I'm not all that torn up over this loss, but it fucking annoys me just how warped people's perceptions are over our status and character.

It's unbelievable to me how many people are taking such glee from our title hopes being ended. So many people come out of the woodwork every time we have a setback to tell the world just how much they hate us and how 'unlikable' we are and how much undeserved media attention we get. It's like these people live in a fucking bizzaro world where we are the bad guys and Chelsea are the plucky heroes.

And so many of them talking about how much they hate Dele. It's like they've never seen a kid who had a troubled childhood and now acts a little tough to compensate. They only focus on his few negatives and ignore just what a hugely exciting and special talent he is. Or how much his game and attitude have improved over such a short time at such a young age, and having only come up to the PL so recently.

They go on and on about how we haven't won any trophies so we are not worthy to be talked up or get any attention. Because obviously that's the only thing that matters in life, winning. That's what the world breaks down to, a handful of winners who are deserving of all the love and attention no matter how they got where they are, and then just masses of losers who should be ignored or mocked at all times. So we should all only focus on teams like Chelsea who just happened to be in the right place and the right time when a scumbag criminal oil baron decided to spend his ill gotten money to prop them up and win trophies at any cost. Regardless of how they carry themselves, who plays for them, who manages them, how they play the game, who their fans are; none of it fucking matters, as long as you are winning games and getting trophies.

Honestly I never expected us to win the title in the first place, I was just happy to see us playing so well, enjoying ourselves and progressing on all levels. So I'm not all that torn up over this loss, but it fucking annoys me just how warped people's perceptions are over our status and character.
Seemed the same last season every cunt and their dog wanted us to feck up! Again last night everyone has an opinion and it was negative the haters will hate especially us it seems!

Back
Top Bottom