Southampton Away (Premier League) - 21/01/18 @4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flu recovery coming on well. Looking good for Sunday.

You need a bit of this
giphy.gif

Soft kitty,

Warm kitty,

Little ball of fur.

Happy kitty,

Sleepy kitty,

Spurrs Spurrs Spurrs

Who... you or Hugo?? :llorisunsure:

No offence Arthur, but I didn't hearPoch mention your name in his pre-match press Conference injury update... I guess that means you didn't make tomorrow's squad after all?

Next week Bro... keep impressing in training, and I'm sure you'll be back in the team for Newport!
:llorishuh:

Talking about the drinking team. :troll:

I'm now worried about this one, since all the others won their games, and especially that everyone seems too confident about us winning easily, which is always a bad omen in my books.

I'm now worried about this one, since all the others won their games, and especially that everyone seems too confident about us winning easily, which is always a bad omen in my books.
Well on their forum the saints fans are bricking it, so I'm hoping their team will too.

They’ll build a wall , we’ll score our first in the 26 min , they’ll capitulate , we’ll score 2 more & theyll Fluke a consolation

They’re you go, you don’t need to watch now , so go to church instead . I hear it’s a real hoot

Put a bet on earlier for Son to score first and the score to be 5-1 at odds of 1700/1.
Thought I'd got good value for my pound only for one of my mates to realise I'd backed Southampton to win 5-1.

What a plonker!! :pochfacepalm:

Just seen this lot are in the relegation zone.

A win here probably sees Pellegrino sacked. Marco Silva is now free, I see.

With the inevitable wins of United, Chelsea and Woolwich yest it’s a must win today! Especially with our next 3 pl fixtures being United, Liverpool and Woolwich

With the inevitable wins of United, Chelsea and Woolwich yest it’s a must win today! Especially with our next 3 pl fixtures being United, Liverpool and Woolwich

Weird how the other big teams never seem to get consecutive games against each other. Unless i'm not paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom