Southampton (A) 9th March - 1500 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Days like this I don't know if the highs are worth these lows.

Victories against most teams are routine, so there aren't many true "highs", but I can count on 300 fingers the amount of times results like this have fucked my mood for entire weekends.

That's it for top 4 most likely.. we still play City and Pool.. no fucking way we're getting points there playing like we do in the league lately.

This club is all about missed opportunities. We couldn’t make it any harder for ourselves, and I hope Poch and the players enjoy hosting the likes of Bate at the new stadium next season.

tenor.gif

All started with the Burnley match.

Potentially one point from 12. That is disastrous by any estimation.

Good thing we have 3 weeks off to rectify this malaise.
Time isn't our problem, we have a lot of time before Burnely as were smashed by one of the worst teams in the league, like we've been by Wolves and nos by Saints, the problem is our players doesn't have the mental srenght to win every game, we coul easily have killed this match by firsts half hasn't Kane tried to put two volleys when he had all the time in the world to finish, the problem is we doesn't take this games serious enough.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Our end of season collapse is on Levy. First and foremost, the buck stops with him.

Two entire transfer windows of completely neglecting our football team = staleness, resentment, lethargicness and zero motivation within the squad.

This is the result. Predicted by so many, yet bewilderingly accepted by so many too

Back
Top Bottom