Sources for Spurs Info

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
I'm trying to find out how many fans we took away to AEL Limasol this summer. Couldn't find a clear answer, is there a site/blog that would keep record of this type of thing?
Checked MyFootbalFacts MyFootbalFacts but sadly only had the whole ground attendance of 7,200.

My stream is still buffering, i'll let you know if they mention it in commentary :adegrin:

Not an official source but someone who spoke to a steward out there...

According to our stewards there were just over 300 applications for tickets from England. Looking around the end I'd estimate that no more than 150 actually travelled with the vast majority of the crowd being made up of ex-pats and Cypriot Spurs. At only £19.50 a ticket I guess a few saw it as a cheap 5 loyalty points!

Back
Top Bottom