Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It does translate to "fag/faggot" though- as much as it does to "pussy".
It's a perjorative French term for a homosexual. No matter which way you want to rename it in English.

Go to a cafe in France & call a bloke "une fiotte" and see the reaction. You wouldn't, would you? & would you then follow it up with suggesting that the same bloke engaged in homosexual practices?

And I'm not someone with a sheltered life. Believe me. I know enough, that if someone made a complaint that you had called them a "homo", a "faggot", a "fag", "queen", "queer" or a "pussy", and then accused them of engaging in homosexual practices, you would very likely be charged. If you don't believe me, give it a try next time you're in full public view & make sure a copper hears you.

So you're preaching about how bad it is that Aurier called (in subjective translation) another person a "pussy" and suggested he ate a dick, and....

Read my lips dickhead. Suck my cock while you're at it.
What a pair of faking pussy cunts

:gallashmm:

So you're preaching about how bad it is that Aurier called (in subjective translation) another person a "pussy" and suggested he ate a dick, and....

:gallashmm:
I'm not preaching about anything. Like I said before, we've all said things that we regret. Usually when pissed up. Does it make it right?
:avbfacepalm:

What a lovely person you come across as. Full of hate.
What are you rambling on about now?
Can you direct me to an "Aurier is a homophobe" post from me, seeing as you love to go digging for posts to try and prove your point?
Or do you accept that there is a difference between saying "x is a homophobe" & "x made a homophobic comment"?

In fact, don't bother. As Oracle Oracle says, this debate has been done to death. I'm out.

There seems to be strong optimism this guy is the greatest defender that has ever lived based on a few youtube videos.
I await the realisation that he was bought for the future and is actually 3rd string behind Trippier and KWP.
The meltdowns are going to be epic (possibly matching the ones in January when we don't sign Barkley as it was never in our plans to do so) :)

Seems like there is debate over the"fiotte" word. So that word aside...

Tbh saying Blanc sucks Zlatan's dick is not homophobic.

Whether male or female it's common to say "x has y's balls in his/her mouth" or "x has his/her tongue in y's arse". The sexual component is used to emphasise the sucking up to. Nothing homophobic or even sexist about it.

And their is definitely hypocrisy re: Dele/Dier. The joke is bromance which is only funny because the insinuation is that they are gay for each other when they aren't. And it's poking funny at the idea of them being gay whether we like it or not just in a super subtle way. Otherwise it wouldn't even be a joke.

Fuck me this is boring now, he said something that he maybe shouldn't have depending on translation, i'm assuming he apologised and he's moved on. You lot should do the same, move on, he's here now, he's our player get behind him. If he suddenly starts calling Llorente grassy arse ole or Eriksen lurpak spread boy you can all get your knickers in a twist and hound him out, until then sit back and enjoy the show.

Even the holier than thou Libtards will have said something in the past to upset someone.

First person that proves they've never said anything to offend anyone ever winszzzzzzzzzz

Fuck me this is boring now, he said something that he maybe shouldn't have depending on translation, i'm assuming he apologised and he's moved on. You lot should do the same, move on, he's here now, he's our player get behind him. If he suddenly starts calling Llorente grassy arse ole or Eriksen lurpak spread boy you can all get your knickers in a twist and hound him out, until then sit back and enjoy the show.

Even the holier than thou Libtards will have said something in the past to upset someone.

First person that proves they've never said anything to offend anyone ever winszzzzzzzzzz
Discussing whether or not the comments were homophobic does not mean that we do not accept his apology and regret and are not prepared to get behind him while he wears the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom