See what happens when we Pav leaves

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Freudlyuchenko

LIVE LAUGH LOVE
Since he left we have played 15 games

Won 4 - Stevenage, Boltan, Newcastle, Swansea, thats 4 in 15

Lost 6, I won't remind you,

Drawn 5 (Not counting the Muamba game in this)

Conceded 22 goals Scored 21 (confused but that how it adds up)

Where as with Super Pav

we played 34

Won 22

Lost 6

Drew 6

Scored 65

Conceded 29

Oh Pav come back, his departure is the reason we have fucked this season

Never understood the hype with Pav and don't know. He was a poor footballer, who could score a good goal occasionally. To me him and Bent are almost the same player, in fact Bent was better, yet our fans vilified Bent. Very stange.

He did score some important goals though, won't argue, but honestly believe he's scored no more than JD

Waaaaaaaaaaaa, Pav was like Benny, but shit, of he is not at all like Benny, he scored good goals (note only freekick of the season). And when we needed another striker we always had the lump, Saha comes here and starts giving chat to the scum but perhaps could try putting power behind the ball once in a while

pav was a useless semi alcholic. saw him far too often not even try. say what you like about defoe, he wants to score.
his service today was non existant as well.

we should have bought more than one injury prone old striker in the window then. there is no excuse for keeping pav, he was a disgrace to his profession, he never tried. i can suffer anything but tha., benny was shit today, but i still love him cos he has played above himself just to get noticed, he's not the greatest left back ever, but he fucking puts it in, pavlychenko didnt, unforgivable.

that is a bit harsh, I love Benny just so you know and Pav did put effort it, that one game at White Hart Lane against Real Madrid was the only example I can give, though his goal against cunt united when he RAN in an headed it it

Freudlyuchenko said:
that is a bit harsh, I love Benny just so you know and Pav did put effort it, that one game at White Hart Lane against Real Madrid was the only example I can give, though his goal against cunt united when he RAN in an headed it it

Do you think I'm saying Benoit Assou-Ekotto? I'm on about Darren Bent.

Pav was able to score as he'd do the unexpected - nobody, not even he thought he'd trap the ball ten yards sometimes.......but it made opportunities as there is no way a defence can plan for it

Saha has got 4 goals in 493 minutes. Pav had 4 in 996 mins. I think you may need to get over Pav leaving Freudlyuchenko!

Back
Top Bottom