Season tickets

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They have released more seating for season tickets. Probably trying to edge up the numbers gradually before the move.

Hey Guys, big Spurs fan from Australia here. Going to be London in October this year and am desperate to see a game. It turns out I am there for the Liverpool home game. Just wondering what the best ways to get 2 tickets would be as don't want to miss out.
Sorry if this is wrong place to post, just desperate to find some info on how ticketing works before I jet off this week. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Hey Guys, big Spurs fan from Australia here. Going to be London in October this year and am desperate to see a game. It turns out I am there for the Liverpool home game. Just wondering what the best ways to get 2 tickets would be as don't want to miss out.
Sorry if this is wrong place to post, just desperate to find some info on how ticketing works before I jet off this week. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
If you are an Ozspurs member THFC is currently looking to setup ozspurs (presumbably others as well) supporter club tix process, so watch out for that.
You become a Lilywhite/Hotspur international member - though for pool game unlikely to be many spare for casual members.
You could go Cook Travel bed and tix offer - guaranteed to get in.
Could go stubhub but again for that game expect not many on offer or well above face value.
You could spend a shit load on the Oak or Bill Nick Rooms as hospitality, but is a massive ggod time.
Could follow on twitter the spurs tickets for opportunistic re-sells.
Finally,
Best seat is inside the ground.

Why are we building a new stadium of only 61,000 if your seat number is 7,946,264,487!??!?

Madness , I tells ya

Firstly our new stadium is 56000, not 61000. Secondly, the waiting list in reality isn't very long. Anyone who is a bronze member get's put on it regardless of whether they want one or not, and most don't. There are many season tickets that are rented out by people who don't any longer go very often. Because they are quite difficult to get now, people rarely give them up, and this in turn means it takes a long time before they become available. I would also say that if you are prepared to take a single seat rather than to wait for a pair, you will get one a lot quicker. Believe me, when the new stadium is built anyone who wants one will get one.

Cheers
StubHub. Leave it till the last minute and the tickets are a lot cheaper. Unless it's Woolwich, you will always get one. I have managed to get tickets for less than the face value, even the Chelsea game.

Firstly our new stadium is 56000, not 61000. Secondly, the waiting list in reality isn't very long. Anyone who is a bronze member get's put on it regardless of whether they want one or not, and most don't. There are many season tickets that are rented out by people who don't any longer go very often. Because they are quite difficult to get now, people rarely give them up, and this in turn means it takes a long time before they become available. I would also say that if you are prepared to take a single seat rather than to wait for a pair, you will get one a lot quicker. Believe me, when the new stadium is built anyone who wants one will get one.

I thought Lwevy said 61,000 last time but who knows. The rest I agree with

Someone on GG who is 4k on the ST waiting list was offered one for next season. I must be v.close but would probably decline anyway (they are usually Paxton or West).

I was around 4.5k and haven't been offered (yet). Notice the website has removed all LP info and waiting list numbers though so probably still going through. Won't take one in either stand anyway, probably can't afford to right now either.

Someone on GG who is 4k on the ST waiting list was offered one for next season. I must be v.close but would probably decline anyway (they are usually Paxton or West).
I finally got offered one last season, but in the North Stand. But then I've simply relocated to the South Stand this year. You're unlikely to ever be offered a new ST in the South-East corner. It's best to get one and then move. WHL won't be here for ever so it's a good time to own a ST.

Back
Top Bottom