New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's fans that make the atmosphere, end of.
I bang on about Argentine football and I am not aware of a single ground that has a roof. River Plate's ground is the Monumental which has no roof, is a bowl and has a running track around the pitch, all three ingredients that are supposed to make for a poor atmosphere in one stadium and yet this stadium is famous for it's atmosphere and is credited for one of the most intense atmospheres ever seen in the history of the game.

Agree with this - when I had a year in Roma - I went to 12 Roma home matches - even the games against Lecce and Udinese had a great atmosphere and the one for the game v Lazio was possibly the best I've ever encountered.

Running track and huge wide open spaces.

Agree with this - when I had a year in Roma - I went to 12 Roma home matches - even the games against Lecce and Udinese had a great atmosphere and the one for the game v Lazio was possibly the best I've ever encountered.

Running track and huge wide open spaces.
I went to one Lazio game a few years ago when it was barely a third full, but the noise in the Curva Nord was incredible. Best atmosphere at any game I've been to by a long way.

Why not just have infront of the seats a hole which you shout into that all merge into some large trumpet device similar to that of Helms Deep

Although it would need to be covered by a mesh incase some dirty pervert put his hampton in it

But the next step would be loudhailers, microphones and song-conductors like RM.

No ta.

PS. I know yours was probably a joke but anything "fake" is not a good thing, imo.

Why not just have infront of the seats a hole which you shout into that all merge into some large trumpet device similar to that of Helms Deep

Although it would need to be covered by a mesh incase some dirty pervert put his hampton in it

Just totally gave me away in work coz I read this post and burst out laughing. Choked on my bacon sarnie you bastard

Think the increased capacity is linked to the NFL deal we've apparently just signed. Could have massive financial implications for us going forward. Very exciting!

Back
Top Bottom