New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

N6AetMz.gif

your head is well and truly buried in the sand if you think there's any other reason for spying on a team that were getting relegated at the time. I'm sure it was just a coincidence that he did it when we were battling it it out with them in the bidding process for the stadium

Not buried in the sand no, just open to the fact of other possibilities.

Assumption is the mother of all.......

Would be interested to know more about this Chelsea bid for the use of Wembley. The Times say we have bid £8M per year to use it, with the blue scum outbidding us with £11M bid.

What I don't get is Chelsea haven't even taken their plans for the new stadium to a public consultation yet, let alone get planning permission and assuming it is granted a the first attempt, deal with legal challenges and CPO's yet they want to rent the stadium the same year we do (2017/18).

Finally £8m-£11m per year for Wembley (@ reduced 50k capacity) puts into perspective the grand theft of the Olympic Stadium rental of £2m per year by the pikies.

Would be interested to know more about this Chelsea bid for the use of Wembley. The Times say we have bid £8M per year to use it, with the blue scum outbidding us with £11M bid.

What I don't get is Chelsea haven't even taken their plans for the new stadium to a public consultation yet, let alone get planning permission and assuming it is granted a the first attempt, deal with legal challenges and CPO's yet they want to rent the stadium the same year we do (2017/18).

Finally £8m-£11m per year for Wembley (@ reduced 50k capacity) puts into perspective the grand theft of the Olympic Stadium rental of £2m per year by the pikies.

My thoughts exactly, when I was reading the same article.

As we know, it will take years for all the legal issues, relevant planning permissions, highways regulations, consultation with residents etc. etc. to be dealt with and resolved, before any construction could begin.

I'm guessing Mr Abramovich will be funding it from his vast fortune, but I am sure there will be funding issues somewhere along the line.

Last edited:
What is all this crap about Chelsea outbidding THFC - this is crap, was there an actual formal process ? Don't think so, such a wind up, we nay have put a request in last yr - well before any query from Chelsea ?
Yeah i'm cheesed off about the media hype and poor biased reporting.

Stadium ITK:

prof:
From Gabriel:

"Wonderful Wednesday is almost upon us.
NFL press release first. A few hours later THFC will open a microsite showcasing the stadium design.
Hope the COYS Boys (and girls) have enjoyed coming along for the ride with during this little adventure.
Over and out. Gabe."

If this Gabe 'leak' is true, I am hoping I have linked to the correct sites below for you to all to keep hitting the F5 button on your PCs, Laptops, Smart phone etc tomorrow. They are the NFL press release page and NFL news page.

Have them both up and refreshing in anticipation. If these are wrong can someone please update me to the correct page to look for tomorrow? Ta.

http://nflcommunications.com/category/press-releases/

http://www.nfl.com/news

Better be tomorrow after all that!!!

Stadium ITK:

prof:
From Gabriel:

"Wonderful Wednesday is almost upon us.
NFL press release first. A few hours later THFC will open a microsite showcasing the stadium design.
Hope the COYS Boys (and girls) have enjoyed coming along for the ride with during this little adventure.
Over and out. Gabe."
This is not like any ITK I've ever seen. Where is the "probability 5/10"? Why not a cryptic? Why is it so specific? (I mean it says what is going to happen and even when it is going to happen.) Why is this guy using a human name?

#ITKmyAss #JJsetRulez

But this is the first thing labelled "ITK" that I have every even remotely believed.

This is not like any ITK I've ever seen. Where is the "probability 5/10"? Why not a cryptic? Why is it so specific? (I mean it says what is going to happen and even when it is going to happen.) Why is this guy using a human name?

#ITKmyAss #JJsetRulez

But this is the first thing labelled "ITK" that I have every even remotely believed.
Should nothing happen at least it's easy to point and ridicule :adelol:

Just checked the NFL press release page & it has a Top 100 footballers of 2015. No mention of Kane , Messi, Ronaldo or Paulinho.

I have my doubts this site is legit

More chance off signing Bale back tomorrow.
What... BALE IS COMING BACK...? I knew he'd see sense, thank god above, Gareth is coming home!
FANTASTIC NEWS... you've made my day, my meaningless life was heading towards an inevitable and hopeless dead end, but you Sir have just pulled me back from the precipice of despair... thank you thank you!!!

:baletroll::baletroll::baletroll::baletroll::baletroll::baletroll::baletroll::baletroll:

Back
Top Bottom