Season Ticket waiting list

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi,

How long did it take to get your season ticket?
Also how many people on the season ticket waiting list?
I have had 2 full seasons on the season ticket waiting list (Bronze Membership) and this is the begging of my 3rd & when I joined I was obv at the end of the list 15648ish

I'm now 11000ish, a long way to go for me. but i've heard rumours that the list is now in the 30,000 region.
A new stadium is a must, not just for the £££ but for the fans this club has the support to fill a 80,000 seater easy.ha.

Cheers
follow me @philbrophy

the waiting list is a bit of a myth, plenty of people get a membership, buy a ticket and never come back. This was common after cut-price memberships were available last season when we were in the champions league, a Man U fan got a ticket for the Real game and many bronze members with high LPs didn't get one. We wouldn't sell out a 60k seater week after week.

I think it's about 30/40k on the waiting list iirc.

Waiting list is a difficult one to quantify. Not only a myth but a nice little earner for the PLC.

Took me 6years to get an ST and I started at something like 4500. Biggest help was one year they added an extra 2k holders to prepare for our move into a bigger stadium!! Then sat around the 200-400 mark for a couple of years.

At the moment if you are above 5'000 on the waiting list I think you can safely say you are waiting for a new stadium to get an ST, but again all depends on how successful the club is. Season we qualified for CL I moved up zero places.

This year my boy moved up about 5'000 places from 21000-16000, again probably due to a lot of gloryhunters/tourists not renewing with no CL this season.

Advice would be to keep on racking up those Bronze points for any Wembley Semi-Finals.

Tbf not all the dropouts are glory hunters... I've dropped out twice, when I went to uni and couldn't justify the cost and then when I moved abroad... We aren't all Johnny's. The others I'm sure just became pissed off and dispondent with the club. Have you noticed how the park lane crowd today is different to 10 yrs ago? Any way sorry no help to the question just wanted to make the point.

Hi there im 4900 in the list any ideas how long il be waiting? Or would it be a matter of waiting for the new stadium to be completed?

Firstly, welcome! And congrats on resurrecting a 2-and-a-half year old thread!

Anyway, I reckon you've got 4-5 years from there, assuming that the new stadium doesn't arrive first. Obviously as you get closer to the top, you won't move up as far with each season that goes by. However, you probably won't have to get right to the top - a mate of mine was at about 1000 at the start of the season, and a couple of games in was offered a season ticket, which he took. I think there's a lot of people at the top of the list biding their time until they can either afford a season ticket or get one in a specific area of the ground.

Around 500 ST's aren't renewed each season - to fill those the club usually have to go down to around the 2500 mark till they eventually fill them.

This can be for a number of reasons 1) people are offered a ST in a part of the ground they can't afford 2) people can't afford a ST in any part of the ground at that time such is their financial position and 3) (and this is the most often reasons used) people are offered a ST but decide they would rather wait until a family member or friend is offered one too so they can sit together.

When someone turns down the opportunity they retain their place on the list as their situation may have changed from the previous 12 months.

Hope that helps and gives some of you a bit of optimism

I'm currently number 34,999 on the list !
Wow, I did not realise I was actually ahead of anyone on the ST waiting list.

28,767 for me, I look forward to becoming a ST Holder for the start of the 2050/51 season providing football and Spurs still exist by then.

I wonder if we will have a new stadium by then?

Last edited:
the waiting list is a bit of a myth, plenty of people get a membership, buy a ticket and never come back. This was common after cut-price memberships were available last season when we were in the champions league, a Man U fan got a ticket for the Real game and many bronze members with high LPs didn't get one. We wouldn't sell out a 60k seater week after week.

I think it's about 30/40k on the waiting list iirc.

If they don't renew the membership for a new season, they're not on the list. That's how my old man lost his place and all his LP's

When I got mine (think it was around 2004) there was no waiting list at all, just phoned up the ticket office before the start of the season and got 2 in the shelf.

I think those of us on the waiting list wont move very far this summer.

The fact that you can earn the value of the season ticket back over the course of a season means those who might have given it up due to other commitments will prob keep hold of theirs.

It will take a plague, a mass WHL alien abduction, a sink hole or a new stadium for me to get a season ticket.

My best hope are the aliens.

I got my ST this year after 7 years.

I started off at 30k something, at the beginning of this year i was around 7,000th in the list and got a ticket.

People in front of me must have past it up because the seat I got was sold for the first two games of the year suggesting that the ticket office we're waiting for 2nd and possibly 3rd offers to people who past it up.

I'm on the list, about 19000ish, but to be honest I'm not that fussed about a season ticket. The only time I can remember that I've not been able to get a home ticket through the website before they sold out was Real Madrid, and then I got one through a mate. (Realise not everyone has the same luck with the site though). I haven't missed a single home match since March 2012, and I've got to sit/stand in loads of different places, some good, some not so good. Even if I was in the top 2000 on the list, I'd only ever get offered an ST in a 'sitting' part of the ground, which I don't think I'd want.

I'm on the list, about 19000ish, but to be honest I'm not that fussed about a season ticket. The only time I can remember that I've not been able to get a home ticket through the website before they sold out was Real Madrid, and then I got one through a mate. (Realise not everyone has the same luck with the site though). I haven't missed a single home match since March 2012, and I've got to sit/stand in loads of different places, some good, some not so good. Even if I was in the top 2000 on the list, I'd only ever get offered an ST in a 'sitting' part of the ground, which I don't think I'd want.

I got a ticket in block 30, east lower and was 7000th in the list. There's hope!

I got offered an ST back in the summer but passed it up because they only had only west or Paxton, so I'm renting in PL. I told the ticket office I was working abroad a lot and they said I'll still be at the top of the list. I think it took 7 years. I used to get those 4 bronze 4 game packages which was all but 2 league home games per season.

Back
Top Bottom