Scott Houghton with an afro - Marcus Edwards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s crunch time. It looks like he has the ability, but his attitude has been a problem for a while. Hopefully he has that moment of clarity that makes him realise what an opportunity he has.

What is strange is in the few first team games he's played you wouldn't say he looked out of place - sleightly easily dispossessed but also flashes of brilliance. Which again, points to attitude rather than just ability.

It’s crunch time. It looks like he has the ability, but his attitude has been a problem for a while. Hopefully he has that moment of clarity that makes him realise what an opportunity he has.
I think he has the talent to be a homegrown Son/Eriksen combo. A player that can create like Eriksen but also make his mind up to score goals like Son. But he has to want to take the coaching and put in the effort to do that. In the end I’m afraid it’ll be a case of too much too soon ruining his head.

That was Marcus Edwards' 2nd game of Mens football in his career.

And you're out here talking about his strength and posting a video in which didn't highlight his lack of it at all. Strange.

And you're out here talking about his strength and posting a video in which didn't highlight his lack of it at all. Strange.
Honestly he looked better in those clips than I would have expected the way things have gone for him as of late. Looks calm on the ball and intelligent - hope he gets more time through the rest of the season.

Honestly he looked better in those clips than I would have expected the way things have gone for him as of late. Looks calm on the ball and intelligent - hope he gets more time through the rest of the season.

He got 6 minutes and some Norwich fans were raving about him - he's clearly a special talent that's going to need a manager to put his arm on his shoulder and keep his confidence high.

I hope he gets a start tomorrow.

He got 6 minutes and some Norwich fans were raving about him - he's clearly a special talent that's going to need a manager to put his arm on his shoulder and keep his confidence high.

I hope he gets a start tomorrow.
Looked like he had put a bit of mass on, definitely bigger

I read somewhere that he was 5' 7.5''. His wiki page says 5' 5.5''. I would say the latter height is correct.
He's 19 years old now Totti. He'll be 20 in December, so he's no spring chicken. And he's just played his second
game? He hasn't started a full game yet.

I read somewhere that he was 5' 7.5''. His wiki page says 5' 5.5''. I would say the latter height is correct.
He's 19 years old now Totti. He'll be 20 in December, so he's no spring chicken. And he's just played his second
game? He hasn't started a full game yet.
20 is very much spring chicken. Footballer hit their peaks around 25-30. Marcus has plenty of time on his hands

Looked good on those brief moments with Norwich but as this point I think we need to loan him next season to (insert championship club here) with an option to buy and hope he does well enough that we make something off him. As good as we are at AM (and the options we may add) he won’t really have a chance to grow and flourish here, and given he can’t even make it work at Norwich it’s looking unlikely he can ever breakthrough at Spurs.

insert other quotes reminiscent of Kane here. Still not changing my mind though.

Back
Top Bottom