Schalke04 - Aug 9th - Block 35 - ITV4 - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not being funny, but what is the point in an ultras section if you are just going to dilute it with people who don't care, nor want to be there. I see it too often.

There are other seats within the stadium that hold a half decent atmosphere and you can watch the game. Otherwise what is the point in us? Aren't 1882 meant to be the hardcore?!

Not being funny, but what is the point in an ultras section if you are just going to dilute it with people who don't care, nor want to be there. I see it too often.

There are other seats within the stadium that hold a half decent atmosphere and you can watch the game. Otherwise what is the point in us? Aren't 1882 meant to be the hardcore?!

I understand where you are coming from but i tend to disagree. I love the Youth home/away games where the usual hardcore of 50-100 make a show but i also think that 1882 are trying to change the dire atmosphere at home games & as such, it needs to spead the word to as many Yids as possible to try & change their way of thinking & supporting the team. If that means we have to tolerate a few bemused fans that have wandered into 35 by mistake so be it, hopefully a few others will see the light & spread the word to other like-minded individuals.

Gutted to be missing this. My last visit to the Lane was the Benfica home game when the away fans took over The Shelf and i vowed to never go to a non 1882 match again.

But i have a friend over from Kuala Lumpur that i haven't seen for years so cant really fob him off..... and he's a fucking gooner.

Gutted to be missing this. My last visit to the Lane was the Benfica home game when the away fans took over The Shelf and i vowed to never go to a non 1882 match again.

But i have a friend over from Kuala Lumpur that i haven't seen for years so cant really fob him off..... and he's a fucking gooner.
When did Benfica fans "take over" the Shelf. There were a handful of families up in the East Upper (not the Shelf btw!) and North Upper that I saw. Hardly the ICF or the Headhunters standing on yer actual Shelf was it?

Got a seat at the end of row 26. Throwing myself into the deep end somewhat, only been to a handful of matches before this.

Also, hi!

When did Benfica fans "take over" the Shelf. There were a handful of families up in the East Upper (not the Shelf btw!) and North Upper that I saw. Hardly the ICF or the Headhunters standing on yer actual Shelf was it?

I didn't say it was. Maybe my choice of words may have lead you to believe that i meant it all got "Proper Nawty".
I was in J and it was probably 50 - 60% Benfica. Point is that paying £40 a ticket to sit and be outsung by the away fans sat in your own block isn't my idea of good night out.
:adethumbup:

Is page 2 cocked up for anyone else?

I'll be in the upper tier of the east stand - o/h has been interested in the World Cup so I thought I'd break her in to spurs gently (her dad is Chelsea) - going for the "Sherwood View"*.

* on the oppo side

Back
Top Bottom