Schalke04 - Aug 9th - Block 35 - ITV4 - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Booked my tickets yesterday without realising 1882 was doing something. Will be cheering along with you from East Stand Lower.

Looking forward to only my 2nd time at the Lane.

5.30pm K.O - must be on TV!

No chance, they won't put a friendly on TV. The last friendly from recollection was at 5.30. I really fancied this one as I love 5.30 kick offs. Unfortunately no trains at weekends from August to December from MK to London. So pissed off

No chance, they won't put a friendly on TV. The last friendly from recollection was at 5.30. I really fancied this one as I love 5.30 kick offs. Unfortunately no trains at weekends from August to December from MK to London. So pissed off
Yea, I was looking at trains for this game and it was stupid prices and took about 2 hours longer than usual. Fuck that.

Booked my tickets yesterday without realising 1882 was doing something. Will be cheering along with you from East Stand Lower.

Looking forward to only my 2nd time at the Lane.

Ring up the ticket office & change them if it suits? Very easy to do as they wont be sending out the tickets for weeks.
If not, take loads of pics & videos of Block 35.

Ring up the ticket office & change them if it suits? Very easy to do as they wont be sending out the tickets for weeks.
If not, take loads of pics & videos of Block 35.

Yeah, that's a good idea. Although, I'm going with the missus and I'm not too sure if she'd be up for it... haha

Took a long time to persuade her to go at all.

Back
Top Bottom