Schalke04 - Aug 9th - Block 35 - ITV4 - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Visiting London from the States with my family and purchased tickets for this friendly when they were released back in June. I have three boys aged 5-11, all of whom will be wanting replica jerseys tomorrow. Will there be any vendors selling decent replicas outside the stadium? If so, whereabouts? If not, how do the prices in the Spurs stores compare with Lillywhites? Thanks in advance.

As a trade for the info sought above, I'll tell you what I know about DeAndre Yedlin. He's got speed to burn and good skill as well. One of the more technical players on the US national team. He has a nice first touch and good close control dribbling skills. His single best attribute is his ability to get to the endline and hit a cross no matter how closely his defender is playing him. Good pick up for Spurs and a bargain basement price to boot.

Visiting London from the States with my family and purchased tickets for this friendly when they were released back in June. I have three boys aged 5-11, all of whom will be wanting replica jerseys tomorrow. Will there be any vendors selling decent replicas outside the stadium? If so, whereabouts? If not, how do the prices in the Spurs stores compare with Lillywhites? Thanks in advance.

As a trade for the info sought above, I'll tell you what I know about DeAndre Yedlin. He's got speed to burn and good skill as well. One of the more technical players on the US national team. He has a nice first touch and good close control dribbling skills. His single best attribute is his ability to get to the endline and hit a cross no matter how closely his defender is playing him. Good pick up for Spurs and a bargain basement price to boot.
if just wanting to buy shirts better off going in the smaller shop on the corner of the east stand and paxton instead of the megastore. should be less busy.

if just wanting to buy shirts better off going in the smaller shop on the corner of the east stand and paxton instead of the megastore. should be less busy.
Sorry to sound cheap, but buying for three kids who will outgrow the shirts quickly, so not looking to spend a small fortune. I'd settle for decent knock-offs. Any idea whether these are sold outside the stadium or do the authorities tend to shut this kind of thing down?

Sorry to sound cheap, but buying for three kids who will outgrow the shirts quickly, so not looking to spend a small fortune. I'd settle for decent knock-offs. Any idea whether these are sold outside the stadium or do the authorities tend to shut this kind of thing down?
dont think so mate best you can get off the stalls outside are t shirts

You'd be looking at the markets around the tourist areas for that kind of thing - Levy wouldn't put up with it outside the ground
:levyeyes:

They might have a few of last seasons at a knockdown in the club shop, maybe...

I have not yet brought this years shirt but will be wearing my Home kit from when Aurasma used to be our sponsor

tottenham-hotspur-s-new-kit-gets-augmented-reality-treatment_1.jpg

COYS!!!!

How is Poch going to address this game ? Think i would be tending to play less subs. Positions shown with / indicating shared roles.
...........................Lloris
Naughton, Kaboul, Vertongen/Fryers, Davies
.........Capoue, Bentaleb/Dembele
Lamela/Lennon, Eriksen/Holtby, Holtby/Townsend
...............Soldado/Adebayor
Should be a cracking game hoping for at least a draw.

anyone know if this is being shown live over here in OZ?

shawry1882 shawry1882 ur from OZ arnt ya? any advice? I missed signing up on the website as you have to be registered for 24 hours

plus what time is it for kickoff over here?

anyone know if this is being shown live over here in OZ?

shawry1882 shawry1882 ur from OZ arnt ya? any advice? I missed signing up on the website as you have to be registered for 24 hours

plus what time is it for kickoff over here?
hi oz, yeah Newcastle Ozspur, I just tried to register like you. Not sure if we can get it at 2.30am but i'll give it a go.
otherwise i'll just search the internet for a stream it is bound to be picked up by someone.

hi oz, yeah Newcastle Ozspur, I just tried to register like you. Not sure if we can get it at 2.30am but i'll give it a go.
otherwise i'll just search the internet for a stream it is bound to be picked up by someone.

i guess its not being shown through foxtel then...one advantage of the friendlies in the states..
yeh i guess i have to stream it. Ill PM you closer to the game if i find a good link and do the same if you find one too..
cheers mate

awesome! the match is televised Live in Romania,no painful net stream for me :) 19.30 Bucharest time
19:30 Tottenham - Schalke 04
Amical
Digi 1

Well, didn't bother with the trains, got a lift. In the upper East, bang in the middle. Will be in the Billy Nick about 1pm, but should be able to get a few in before we leave MK.

Back
Top Bottom