Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante - sorry pal, you know I love ya but I got to swim against you in this one. His tweets are subtle, which is fine, not cunty in a BAE way or the alternative cunty Joey Barton pseudo-intellectual way.

If he is pissed off he isn't getting a start - good - better that then wetting his pants and demanding a move

Either that or he could just man up, train hard and get on with it, instead of dicking about the whole time.

When Sandro was last playing continuously I remember being told that during the first half of the season he had managed more tackles and interceptions than any player in the entire of Europe...

...how the fuck does a player capable of that end up going to a dogshit relegation team for £6m?

This is good business. He has not played a good game since he came back from injury (how long is that now nearly a year?). He wanted out when things were not going his way rather than fight for his place back in the squad (think of Dawson....Sandro not fit to wipe his boots in this respect). Capoe does all the defensive stuff that he once did (past tense) before his injury + he can recycle and distribute the ball better.

I know absolutely nothing about the new fella Strombouli, but reading about him he appears to fit the Capoe mould which can't be a bad thing. BTW I had never heard of Sandro too when we bought him and neither did any of you.

Back
Top Bottom