Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For those who don't speak italian:

Sandro? C’è una trattativa in corso con lo Zenit, ma manca ancora la firma e dunque tutto può succedere

Sandro? There is an ongoing negotiation with Zenit, but it still lacks the signature and then anything can happen

(I feel all 'Football Mundial' now!)

I like truetomyself truetomyself he assumes we are all fluent in Italian. Classy.

To be fair, we should all be 'transfer window' fluent in italian.

The media their say the same shit, just change the player's name.

"For now, I think he will stay with us. We have had no offers"

"If the right offer arrives, the player could choose to leave"

"We do not expect to sell him during the transfer window"

"Maybe we can do something - he is not our player, but it is up to his club to decide from now"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

To be fair, we should all be 'transfer window' fluent in italian.

The media their say the same shit, just change the player's name.

"For now, I think he will stay with us. We have had no offers"

"If the right offer arrives, the player could choose to leave"

"We do not expect to sell him during the transfer window"

"Maybe we can do something - he is not our player, but it is up to his club to decide from now"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

in realtà non sono i giocatori più ad essere onesti

Although I thought losing Sandro to injury when we did, derailed our season; since his return, don't think he's been half the player. So the jury's out for me whether we should keep him or not. Shame really as I really thought he was Spurs through and through...... yes, I know, will I ever learn????

Wait for january 2015 when half our squad is injured from longhaul trips to eastern europe and some dodgy places in russia. We will be looking stupid 'trimming the squad'. I also don't get the sandro hate, I reckon it has something to do with sandro calling out the dim one last season.

Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante - sorry pal, you know I love ya but I got to swim against you in this one. His tweets are subtle, which is fine, not cunty in a BAE way or the alternative cunty Joey Barton pseudo-intellectual way.

If he is pissed off he isn't getting a start - good - better that then wetting his pants and demanding a move

Back
Top Bottom