Saido Berahino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will he be wearing a Spurs shirt this season?

• Yes

Votes: 109 54.0%
  • No

Votes: 93 46.0%

• Total voters
Other players have done similar things. Berbatov going on strike and not training properly. Modric coming out and saying he wants to go to chavs. Bale not turning up for training. Seems like Saido is a bigger target cos he's what everyone hates, a rich young black male. Yeah I said it. Not saying that's why everyone who dislikes his conduct does dislike him, but it explains the different treatment.
Nah, that's not right at all. It's caused a stink because he's still at the club. Sterling did the same at the beginning of the window but it's forgotten by everyone outside of Liverpool as, like Bale and the others, he got his move.

The big difference is he is refusing to play after the window has closed. I couldn't care either way but the race card is complete BS, sorry.

Spoke to my source and he said......
beware_of_the_bogus_man_from_del_montedocx.png

Orange. This must be a cryptic.

Let me think. We won't be signing Berahino because we're signing a Dutch international. I know. HUNTELAAR.

We're always linked with him.

:freund:

16,000+ posts!

I always have to laugh when people talk about my post count....I can bet on it that all of them have one or all of:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Podcast this
App that

I have none. Not even a smart phone...so yes, I might need to "get out the house" more....but at least when Im out the house, Im actually living in the real world..

He was very good at the start but I thought he faded out of the match (as has been a trend imo). I would actually like to see him play in the middle of the park again. Not sure why we have our most creative midfielder moved out on the wing.
Eriksen can fade, but he is also probably our only consistent match winner late on. He has the ability to score from nothing, therefore I'd always persist with him.

He's out wide due to lack of options. Simple as that.

Honestly, I'm not 100% sold on Berahino and if he is the striker we need, but we just need another striker and threat so badly that I praying for him to sign.

Kane
Chadli - Eriksen - Berahino
CM - DM​

I imagine would be the preferred selection.

We were at times very effective last season swapping and interchanging the three attacking midfielders in the flow of play, I wonder if with the right personnel the same thing could work with Berahino and Kane. In fits and starts we've seen Kane be extremely good in a second striker-type role, he's a terrific passer.

I think if we ever went to 4-4-2 - I think Eriksen could quite easily do a job on the left in the same way both Modric and Kranjcar impressed there. It just means we'd need someone on the right to take on his man, potentially Chadli if advised to just attack the full back.

It's the British player thing init

I know clubs like City & Chelsea get slated for throwing their vast wealth around... but clubs like West Brom need to take a long hard look at themselves at the greed involved in asking/demanding dis-gust-ing amounts of money for what is, after all, a decent enough (but no more) England U-21 player.
THIRTY MILLION POUNDS?? Just 'cos there are some super rich cunts out there prepared to pay that, doesn't make it any less disgraceful that clubs ask for that... but maybe we are just as bad asking for 80+million for Bale??

I don't personally rate Berahino. I don't feel his market value is higher than £15million. I don't think he would be worth more than 10 million if he wasn't English. So fuck paying 25 Million for him.

Back
Top Bottom