Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With the team he’s got at his disposal and with very few injuries, he can’t do worse than we we have been doing. I wish him the best of luck and hope he ends the season on a high. Don’t want to see him as our manager at the beginning of next season though, that would be a mistake

With the team he’s got at his disposal and with very few injuries, he can’t do worse than we we have been doing. I wish him the best of luck and hope he ends the season on a high. Don’t want to see him as our manager at the beginning of next season though, that would be a mistake

I would say that there is zero percent chance of that happening, tbh. The club are going to want a reasonably big name to go alongside their new 'superclub' status.

Bring forward Graeme Potter :memelol:

I predict Ryan will do just like Hansi Flick: come in as a caretaker, win 7 trophies in 15 months, and then quit.
You joke, and I don't think this will happen, but if he wins the Cup and all 7 league games, how could we NOT give him at least a year contract to see if he could keep it up?

He would already be one of our most successful managers of modern times, along with Ramos and Graham.

Why go out and get the original, probably past it, Nagelsmann, when you could make your own younger and improved version?

Must be so strange him walking into that first team meeting standing in front of players older than him, some whom he came through the ranks with and classes as mates, and having to tell them how they'll beat Southampton and City.

So curious to see how we line up on Wednesday.

I hope Ryan is brave in his 1st team selection but I doubt he is a Sherwood and the usual suspects who have fecked our season will be stinking starting for us.

Ryan will get respect. Kane is his best mate, just through that he will get respect from the other players.

If Kane backs Ryan the other players will fall in line.

Chris Powell is also there. I'm looking forward to the attitude of the players on Wednesday. Think they will be fired up.

Ryan will get respect. Kane is his best mate, just through that he will get respect from the other players.

If Kane backs Ryan the other players will fall in line.

Chris Powell is also there. I'm looking forward to the attitude of the players on Wednesday.

Think they will be fired up.
I hope they will be ready and up for it not just this Wednesday night
A lot of them will be playing for there futures
Some of them I hope have no future at Spurs ofcourse lol 😂

Back
Top Bottom