Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy : (So Im doing something ridiculous with the super league stuff and fans may get upset, how do i win them over? I know...get rid of the failing manager and get them singing one of our own again)

Yeah glad for him, a really bad injury halted his playing career and went through a lot to recover from it. We are playing some negative stuff out on that pitch at the mo and Ryan comes in with fresh ideas and hopefully a feel good factor for the dressing room. May only be temporary and may not work out at all but i fully back the decision and i am happy a spurs man is in charge at this point, lets see how it pans out.

COYS!

Please someone tell me what's happened, I'm hung over and having trouble pressing the right buttons to find the news. I know that José the Martyr has been sacrificed but we've got RM as, what, manager? Caretaker?

Make it words of one syllable if possible, I'm struggling today
Football dead, bad man gone but Voldermort remains chairman.

so now we going to see all the dead wood get another chance to prove they are out of their depth...great another year wasted

I think the year has already been wasted. I'd be interested to see if this "dead wood" is really all that dead, or if someone can breath a little life back in to them.

so now we going to see all the dead wood get another chance to prove they are out of their depth...great another year wasted

who cares mate. Mourinho had obviously lost the dressing room. We all know this season is over with, so why not at least give us that small hope by sacking him. It means our chance of winning Sunday has gone from 0% to 5%. I’ll take that right now. Next summer we go again under a new manager.

who cares mate. Mourinho had obviously lost the dressing room. We all know this season is over with, so why not at least give us that small hope by sacking him. It means our chance of winning Sunday has gone from 0% to 5%. I’ll take that right now. Next summer we go again under a new manager.
well see how it all plays out. my guess is we now have shit like winks, dele, dier, sissoko, sanchez, davies, aurier, doherty and co, hanging about like a bad smell even longer than they would of.

mourinho did not make them players poor, they are out of their depth here. been obvious for a very long time

well see how it all plays out. my guess is we now have shit like winks, dele, dier, sissoko, sanchez, davies, aurier, doherty and co, hanging about like a bad smell even longer than they would of.

mourinho did not make them players poor, they are out of their depth here. been obvious for a very long time
These cunts will not be playing for a ESL team.

The clearout is now actually feasible with the ridiculous money we are in line for.

agreed but Mourinho didn’t help matters. He created a toxic atmosphere like we all know he’s capable of and Spurs had to make a decision before the cup final. No way in a million years we’re spurs getting anything from Sunday under Jose.

Back
Top Bottom