Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

God, he's so likeable.
Absolutely!
Sexy Prince GIF

Love that footgae of Richy and his dad.

If you've ever read up on Richarlison behind the football, the guy is a great human and absolutely loves his family. Great moment for him.

Can’t believe Everton fans had the fucking nerve to question Richarlison coming to us the deluded scouse cunts. That is why. Scoring goals in the CL and living his dream. Something he would never do at Everton
hes around much better players now too. players need good players around them, no one wants to be having to drag a team of donkeys through every week! fucking iwobi!!!!

I was one of those delighted we signed him and right now he's our best attacker and the most entertaining player to watch in our team. Perisic is pure class as well, his crossing is world class.

My only fear with Richarlison is that his level will increase so much, he's bound to attract attention from the giants of Spain and maybe PSG as well.

I hope I'm wrong but we should enjoy him whilst we can UNLESS we can truly start competing for the biggest prizes and pay him the big bucks.

Fantastic night for him, he deserves that and his emotion at the end was lovely to see.

We are not that club anymore bud. No big club can prize away our star players anymore and PSG? Why the fuck would he go to that farmers league. Madrid or Barcelona don’t have the same clout anymore and we won’t sell him to a direct rival either. Gone are the days worrying about Spurs losing our top players

We are not that club anymore bud. No big club can prize away our star players anymore and PSG? Why the fuck would he go to that farmers league. Madrid or Barcelona don’t have the same clout anymore and we won’t sell him to a direct rival either. Gone are the days worrying about Spurs losing our top players
I hope you're right mate but Barca and Real have a massive pull on Brazilian players in particular, despite all their apparent woes Rapinha still preferred to go to Barca than stay in the PL.

Anyway, he's ours for now at least and he's looking the business.

2 goals and 2 assists in 257 minutes.

Just under 3 games. Involved in a goal every 71 minutes or so.

Couldn't have asked for a better start to his Tottenham career really.

I was so wrong about him. I thought he had a bad attitude it turns out he's the complete opposite. He's for his club and fuck the other cunts. I couldn't see how he could get in the side now I can't see how you take him out of it.

The thing that’s really telling about him is how much the coaches and players already love and revere him. I can’t remember a signing ever ingratiating himself this quickly into the squad on an emotional level.

So much respect for him from all quarters, Everton fans were so right, you can’t help but love him.

Back
Top Bottom