Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here's the thing...you know how we all looked at Son Kane Kulu folded our arms and smirked last season...and you know how Morata looked at Kane and told Poch fuck no ill never play...Richarlison looked at the front three and went. "Well its good but its not quite Carling". I fucking LOVE HIM. He's cunning quicker than I realised tough (a bit of a cheat) and his desire is top class.

Love how direct and aggressive on the ball he is and his movement off the ball

Compliments Kanes game so well

Finally the striker webe needed for so long

Was at the game and Richarlison by far the man of the match. Was literally everywhere and thoroughly deserved that goal. Still, he can be proud of how he’s battling to get in the starting 11. The way he riles up the fans too :) love him

Here's the thing...you know how we all looked at Son Kane Kulu folded our arms and smirked last season...and you know how Morata looked at Kane and told Poch fuck no ill never play...Richarlison looked at the front three and went. "Well its good but its not quote Carling". I fucking LOVE HIM. He's cunning quicker than I realised tough (a bit of a cheat) an his desire is top class.
While others press too and chase the guy who has the ball, he actually wins the ball and stops their passes. I think he should start every match he is fit for.

Always liked him as a player but he's surpassing my expectations with what he's shown so far. So physical, hard working, touch and footwork better than I expected ..offers something different to Kane/Son in that he doesn't leave a ball go uncontested.. deserved a goal today... great to have four top options for those attacking spots.

He’s fantastic. Probably won’t happen but I’d love to see us try all 4 together in a 4-2-1-3 with Kulu as a 10.

————————-Lloris

Royal——Romero——Dier——Perisic

————— PEH/Biss—Bentancur

————————— Kulu

Richarlison———Kane—————Son

He’s fantastic. Probably won’t happen but I’d love to see us try all 4 together in a 4-2-1-3 with Kulu as a 10.

Lloris

Royal——Romero——Dier——Perisic

PEH/Biss—Bentancur

Kulu

Richarlison———Kane—————Son
Could see us chasing a game with a lineup like that though.

He's a fucking headache to play against.

Noticed it before as well, but fuck me his thought moves fast, so do his legs.
And he has such a lovely arrogance on him - you have to have some balls to try to hit this ball on the volley straight from air (that went to post)!

And that emotion when he scored this cancelled goal, oh my lord!!! That is precisely what you want to see. He is so eager to score and deliver!

I have a feeling that during the week we start with Riche-Kane-Kulu and in 65th minute mark Son replaces Kane or smth along those lines.

Really- really sweet game by Richie.

what a fucking player to have. gutted for him about sess being offside! he was class today, some great bits of play and he does not stop running. got to be one of the fittest at the club. love his hunger to win a game of football at all costs.

6 games into the season and 99% of fans are surely converted. He was a brilliant signing, and has to start the next match. He has forced his way into the first 11 with his performances. The others will have to be on their toes to try and push him onto the bench. If we want to compete we need a proper squad, this is why he was signed.

Back
Top Bottom