Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This guy’s xDawg is off the charts… Saw a tweet saying that he’s going to cause an international incident at the Emirates 😂

Am I the only one who finds this outrage over his keepy-uppies a bit strange?

A player showboats, when winning, gets clattered, I mean that’s standard procedure right? It’s a non event to me.

Forest fans can say he was taking the piss and deserved it, we shrug our shoulders and say if you don’t want him to showboat how about you don’t lose.

Lost in amongst all this is his excellent assist a burst of energy when he came on. Deserves a start.

This guy’s xDawg is off the charts… Saw a tweet saying that he’s going to cause an international incident at the Emirates 😂

A player showboats, when winning, gets clattered, I mean that’s standard procedure right? It’s a non event to me.

Forest fans can say he was taking the piss and deserved it, we shrug our shoulders and say if you don’t want him to showboat how about you don’t lose.

Lost in amongst all this is his excellent assist a burst of energy when he came on. Deserves a start.

It's one of those things you love when your player does it and hate it when your opponents do. Let's not pretend that if Gabriel Jesus done this in the 90th minute when 2-1 up against Fulham at home, there would been numerous posts in here about how they wish the Fulham defender wiped him out and showboating against a newly promoted club is small time etc. etc.

No issues with me personally. Football is meant to be fun.

If you look on YouTube he done the same thing with us. Their was a game we’re he started going keepy-ups, and another we’re he does them using his head hahah. Crazy how much crap he gets when he’s actually a quality player.

It's one of those things you love when your player does it and hate it when your opponents do. Let's not pretend that if Gabriel Jesus done this in the 90th minute when 2-1 up against Fulham at home, there would been numerous posts in here about how they wish the Fulham defender wiped him out and showboating against a newly promoted club is small time etc. etc.

No issues with me personally. Football is meant to be fun.

If you look on YouTube he done the same thing with us. Their was a game we’re he started going keepy-ups, and another we’re he does them using his head hahah. Crazy how much crap he gets when he’s actually a quality player.

He's a cunt, but he's our cunt.

I'm loving everything about him so far.
Much more so than I expected tbh.

Conte ... I don't think Richi meant to show disrespect.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

I loved that. I would be irate if someone did that kind of thing against us, but he's become one of my favourites already!
Frankly, I love this cunt.
This is why I wanted him, such a prick.
Such a dickhead, hes going to be everyones favorite if he does the shithousery and adds some goals and assists as well.
I honestly think he took one for the team there....

Distracted the opposition enough to focus on HIM, not Harry for the rest of the game...

Clever.... Very clever!

Him and Cuti aren't gonna win us any friends this season... but they might yet win us a trophy!

My take on it - is you show off when you got it really easy, like some ridiculous possession stats, a chain of 20+ passes, or 9-0 scoreline.
But yesterday's game wasn't so easy, we had a lot to do in defence so it wasn't the time to mess around.

My take on it - is you show off when you got it really easy, like some ridiculous possession stats, a chain of 20+ passes, or 9-0 scoreline.
But yesterday's game wasn't so easy, we had a lot to do in defence so it wasn't the time to mess around.

He won a free kick in a dangerous area in the aftermath of the showboating. His messing around benefited us.

His strength before the goal has gone under the radar because the camera was on somebody else when he threw Williams(?) on his ass. Very promising even though he has played very little so far.

Back
Top Bottom