Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A huge thanks to all that have posted pictures on this thread. Using many of the images I have created a book on Photobox.co.uk for my dad who is 93 this Jan 1. He was born less than 400m from the stadium in 1929, I have therefore used images spanning from then to modern day. I also searched out images of Tottenham (the place) including some great ones of the VE Day street parties that him and my mum will have been at. A lifelong Spurs fan I am sure he will love seeing pictures of some of his old favourites like Ted Ditchburn, Bobby Smith, Greaves Mackay etc
Thanks again

A huge thanks to all that have posted pictures on this thread. Using many of the images I have created a book on Photobox.co.uk for my dad who is 93 this Jan 1. He was born less than 400m from the stadium in 1929, I have therefore used images spanning from then to modern day. I also searched out images of Tottenham (the place) including some great ones of the VE Day street parties that him and my mum will have been at. A lifelong Spurs fan I am sure he will love seeing pictures of some of his old favourites like Ted Ditchburn, Bobby Smith, Greaves Mackay etc
Thanks again
That's a wonderful thing to do and it must be great to have eye witness accounts of The Glory, Glory days. I could listen to those stories all day long :)

wha do you WAS so handsome
Oops!
Embarrassed GIF by The Bachelor Australia

D

Didn't realise how much of a yiddo Mickey was until he was interviewed at half time at a home game a few years back. I've also been lucky enough to have a chat with him and he bleeds Spurs. 🥰
Should never have sold him, crazy decision

And then we sold Hoddle and replaced him with that oaf from Forest. We'd won the EUFA cup with a MF including Mickey and no Glenn, but Pleat didn't even make an offer as far as I could tell. Ready made solution staring him in the face. Fucking obvious.

Appalling management.

Should never have sold him, crazy decision

And then we sold Hoddle and replaced him with that oaf from Forest. We'd won the EUFA cup with a MF including Mickey and no Glenn, but Pleat didn't even make an offer as far as I could tell. Ready made solution staring him in the face. Fucking obvious.

Appalling management.
A lot of those early 80s players dont have a good word to say about Pleat but to be fair i think Hazard fell out with Peter Shreeves and he was sold to Chelsea early in the1985/86 season. Crazy when he was off the back of the best couple of years at the club largely because of Hoddles injuries

Back
Top Bottom