Red head returns - Paulinho is bad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finish 5th on 64 points with the win against chelsea and the goons?

WHAT A SEASON!!!!
charlie-adam-stoke-goal-celebration_3301072.jpg

josh_spurs

An OG from 2012
Decided to make a return...

Honestly i'm sure there has been numerous threads created on this about how our season has gone...

But am I the only one who genuinely thinks that we have been absolutely pants? I wouldn't for one second be surprised to see Lloris and Vertonghen off this Summer. Think Kane will stay put for a while actually. We have too many passengers and players who wouldn't kick ball for the top four sides reserves...Paulinho Soldado Townsend all in my opinion stealing a wage.

Now without wanting to sound like an internet thunder cnut, I think Poch has a proven philosophy in the Prem League as it worked with Saints, big recruitment Summer for him to get players who fit the bill for what he wants or he's gone by Xmas...negative yes but every bit possible.

Positives of course the rise of Kane, Bentaleb and Mason....also think Lamela has came on but still should be doing more imo.

Glad to see all the ones on here still remain. Still shocked Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante and sammyspurs sammyspurs are still alive.

Paulinho is hardly Capoué is he?

It won't be the end of the world if he's still here next year in my opinion, doesn't strike me as someone who brings a lot of negative energy unlike that contingent of Adebayor, Kaboul and Capoué.

Paulinho is hardly Capoué is he?

It won't be the end of the world if he's still here next year in my opinion, doesn't strike me as someone who brings a lot of negative energy unlike that contingent of Adebayor, Kaboul and Capoué.

Agree there is a difference between being not good enough and being a cunt. Paulinho and Soldado are not IMO good enough for us but they have shown good work ethic and commitment, not surprised Ade, Kaboul and Capoue didn't turn up for the end of season clapping the fans with Hull, rumours abound about their behaviour at the club, GET RID.

not surprised Ade, Kaboul and Capoue didn't turn up for the end of season clapping the fans with Hull, rumours abound about their behaviour at the club, GET RID.
Absolutely despicable - can't believe some twats are still sticking up for those

The highest we can finish is 5th with 64 points,
We could've also finished 5th on 70 points,

last season we finished 6th on 69 points and got fucked over by most teams in the top 4.

This season we have 5 less points but beat the goons and were the only team to punish chelsea..

yes this season has fizzled out and has finished fairly shit,
but I've enjoyed this season much more than the other...

Back
Top Bottom