Reasons to be cheerful

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dr Rocktopus

🎃🦇🎃🦇🎃
A thread to list ways to cheer us up about supporting Spurs during this uninspired period.

Udogie looks exciting for next season and Porro looks very good.

We do have a lot of quality midfielders, with very good options to come back from injury.

Erm...the Skywalk seems popular and hasn't been sued by George Lucas yet?

Confused High Quality GIF

Porro, Udogie, Bentancur, Kulusevski, Bissouma, Romero, Spence, Davine, Sessengnon, Royal, Skipp, Sarr, Richarlison, Danjuma

We have a core of under 27 year old players that need developing and could play an aggressive press in my view with a few additions.

Would suit Poch or a manager willing to go down that type of route. Therefore I pray we make a good choice regarding the manager in terms of getting someone who fits these players. As for the older players they mostly need to be sold.

Struggling to be honest - the fact I’ve got enough loyalty points for all 5 remaining away games is definitely not a reason

Suppose we could be West Ham - though if they stay up and win the Mickey Mouse conference (which I think they will) they will feel they have had a better season than us!
Im not very good at this!

Back
Top Bottom