Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was sold short in the post-match interview I saw, the interviewer giving him credit for half an hour involvement and implying that Spurs were already 2-0 up when he can on. Unless I'm mistaken, he came on at 0-0 in the 49th minute and was out there for 51 minutes.

Unfortunately; that geezer's a dick.

Made one bad mistake but overall a good first taste of serious action for him. Helped that we took the game away from Villa almost as soon as he came on, but look forward to seeing what he can do against Fulham.

No worries about him starting against Fulham. It's been a long long time since I've felt comfortable with one of the first choice CBs out.

There is definitely a drop off from VDV (every CB is) in this system but he seems quick enough and you know no attackers are having an easy day against him and Romero.

Made one bad mistake but overall a good first taste of serious action for him. Helped that we took the game away from Villa almost as soon as he came on, but look forward to seeing what he can do
That mistake was one less than Romero made and searching for crumbs of comfort in losing Mickey...Radu looks better then either of the others in the air.

Any way I Want to revel in the luxury of having this able a player come in for injury...blimey is this what Man City feels like. Cheat code.

He was sold short in the post-match interview I saw, the interviewer giving him credit for half an hour involvement and implying that Spurs were already 2-0 up when he can on. Unless I'm mistaken, he came on at 0-0 in the 49th minute and was out there for 51 minutes.
Really not keen on that interviewer. He doesnā€™t ask questions, just summaries what he thinks heā€™s seen and thereā€™s nowhere for the interviewees to go.

Apparently in Romania they named a street after him but they had to change it back because nobody crosses Dragusin and lives.
tumbleweed GIF

Back
Top Bottom