Question

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi all

Just signed up to the forum. Delighted to be here. COYS.

Anyways - question for the forum - as we all know and are sick of hearing Woolwich have a special name for a day when they finish above us in the league. I hate it. But what I want to ask is - is there a name for the day when Arsenals last chance of a trophy is ruled out? If not, we need one.

Hi all

Anyways - question for the forum - as we all know and are sick of hearing Woolwich have a special name for a day when they finish above us in the league. I hate it. But what I want to ask is - is there a name for the day when Arsenals last chance of a trophy is ruled out? If not, we need one.

There may not be a name for the day, but this should be more than sufficient as a constant reminder:

http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/

Welcome....... my answer to your question is I couldn't be bothered to waste any brain cells thinking of stuff to do with that lot down the road.

Hi all

Groundhog Day.

There was talk in the past of celebrating quietly with a mass round of donations to war child (they're anti gun(ner)) that each ends in 17p for N17.

But it hasn't really come up for discussion lately…

There was talk in the past of celebrating quietly with a mass round of donations to war child (they're anti gun(ner)) that each ends in 17p for N17.

But it hasn't really come up for discussion lately…
Seems rather convoluted, albeit for a good cause of course.

Seems rather convoluted, albeit for a good cause of course.
Easier for me to donate a few quid online than to walk to the pub and raise a pint with the local Spurs, but whatever. Of course the latter is also appropriate.

"Act like you've been there before" was the guiding mantra of the proposal. The other one was to do something a bit more substantive than the moronic st totteringhams blah blah. Something that might even be considered… classy…

Of course if it came up on TFC again, the charity of choice might be, instead, CALM. Can't argue with that, but I like the weaponry association w/ war child.

Easier for me to donate a few quid online than to walk to the pub and raise a pint with the local Spurs, but whatever. Of course the latter is also appropriate.

"Act like you've been there before" was the guiding mantra of the proposal. The other one was to do something a bit more substantive than the moronic st totteringhams blah blah. Something that might even be considered… classy…

Of course if it came up on TFC again, the charity of choice might be, instead, CALM. Can't argue with that, but I like the weaponry association w/ war child.
Oh I'm not disagreeing, On a mass scale, with some media coverage and a trend on twitter it could be pretty impressive.

Back
Top Bottom