Pulis

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also sticks him in the Curbishley bracket

The general principle of football management is they are highly paid but job security is non existent

As soon as a manager is seen taking money before resigning or suing for wrongful dismissal their career is over

I don't think it's a smear on Pulis, and I don't think the reporting is very transparent.

He received a bonus for keeping Palace up, then spent all summer with Parish dicking him around with transfers, so he left. Parish then saw his arse and asked for the money back.

Don't think it makes him a bad guy, and he's gone a great job with what he's had at his disposal (team wise).

Thats not the way i've heard it. Or the way its reported. He asked to receive a bonus early because he needed the money. He was supposed to get the bonus if he stayed till august 31st, got it early and fucked off 2 days later.

Back
Top Bottom