Prison FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it is from a team at home last weekend, Everton,Palace and Sheffield United play tonight so could be a bit clearer. Only leaves Villa, Fulham and Luton as Wolves have been ruled out.

How common are 19 year old footballers hanging around a club stadium on a weekend?

My understanding is that it was one of them and that he was arrested on Friday night, the same night the alleged crime was committed. But the article is a bit fuzzy.

Cheeky wee visit to Reddit later to find out who these guys are.

Unless it’s the previously mentioned Manchester based players, one assumes the press are being a bit liberal with the word “stars”.

Bank on it............. It's tabloidism 101.

Reads weird. It was Friday night at a ground? Where there is a private room. Very odd. Both players age 19 but are EPL 'stars'.....odd we have no starting players of this profile...
But I doubt it's anyone of that stature nor do I believe they're going to be stars.
one assumes the prsss are being a bit liberal with the word “stars”.
There was an article last year, think it was in the Daily Mail or Sun, about how some love island girl had turned down a Spurs and England star.

Turned out it was just Nile John :ange-facepalm:

Hang on, were they ARRESTED outside the stadium, or is THAT where the incident took place?

If it's the latter... bit brazen...
I'm surprised there wasn't more footage from fans at the game!!

My hunch is this, if it's a Big 4 club, identities will be kept private...
But If it's 'just' one of the other clubs mentioned, they'll be hung out to dry...

Unless it's a team WE'RE due to face, in which case I'm sure they'll be allowed to play, and THEN get a ban!

Hang on, were they ARRESTED outside the stadium, or is THAT where the incident took place?

If it's the latter... bit brazen...
I'm surprised there wasn't more footage from fans at the game!!

My hunch is this, if it's a Big 4 club, identities will be kept private...
But If it's 'just' one of the other clubs mentioned, they'll be hung out to dry...

Unless it's a team WE'RE due to face, in which case I'm sure they'll be allowed to play, and THEN get a ban!
If they're prosecuted, privacy is impossible....

Back
Top Bottom