Premier League 23/24 Squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier signed that contract extension halfway through last season innit ?

They’ve been waiting for the right opportunity to announce it and then all of sudden Ange has dropped him like a stone.

He was captain in Barca for pre season. Him and Levy still hoping it would work out

Dier signed that contract extension halfway through last season innit ?

They’ve been waiting for the right opportunity to announce it and then all of sudden Ange has dropped him like a stone.

He was captain in Barca for pre season. Him and Levy still hoping it would work out
Really hope Ange doesn’t fold

Eric Dire is a scum bag, I will have no sympathy for him when the entire stadium boo him.

The U21 rule is a bit mad. You have a limited squad size but can have as many U21s as you like?

You can only name 11 starting players and 20 in a squad, so even if 100 players were registered it wouldn't allow anyone an advantage.

Spurs have listed the 4 players aged u21 named as first team players plus almost all the development squad and about 3 from the academy, but in all likelihood less than about half a dozen of the list of u21's (such as Sarr) will make a PL matchday squad ....... and probably only about 20 of the 25 man squad named.

LOLis and Diabetes shouldn’t be allowed to train with the first team, they are toxic character and could harm the team spirit and unity

They shouldn’t even be allowed to train with kids, they’re bad influence.

Their toxicity and loser mentality should be permanently banned from the Hotspur Way.

3 Goalkeepers for home grown is proper playing the system 😄
What do you mean exactly? I don't see any benefit for the club in doing that. We're simply using up HG spaces that could otherwise have gone to other non-GK HGs - the point is that it doesn't enable us to have any more non-HGs than if we'd just left 2 of those GKs out altogether, and it's exceeding the non-HG limit that has been our concern recently (and same for other clubs I expect).

LOLis and Diabetes shouldn’t be allowed to train with the first team, they are toxic character and could harm the team spirit and unity

They shouldn’t even be allowed to train with kids, they’re bad influence.

Their toxicity and loser mentality should be permanently banned from the Hotspur Way.
Firstly, there are no such players as LOLis and Diabetes - well not unless you're 5 years old.

Secondly, with Lloris and Dier, there is no evidence or even suggestion from anywhere that they are 'toxic characters' is there? Maybe they weren't great leaders, but that's not the same thing at all. Where is this latest nonsense coming from? What kind of message do you think it would send to potential incoming players if we banned our last club captain from the club? Do you even ever think about what you're saying and run it through your 'mind' before spouting?

Scarlet dim is another Levy bot doing damage control

Looks like Airfix , Shady and Sudoku have completed their shift for the day
My comment has nothing to do with 'Levy bots' - I'm no great fan of Levy, I just think calling him and ENIC "scum bags" (sic) because Dier and Lloris remain at the club is a bit of a weird, borderline obsessive, link to make when there are so many legitimate things you can be mad at them for.

PS do you not realise how deranged / narcissistic it sounds claiming that all of the people who disagree with you must be 'bots'? People can have different opinions on things. :/

Back
Top Bottom