Pre-Season 24/25 including Asia Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is harsh - I’m quite surprised they didn’t have any exits open
There was just the one, I suppose for the odd person who needed to leave in a hurry. They're not going to leave many open in case the open gates get rushed by locked-out fans. As it happens it was the closed gates that were more likely to get rushed - from the inside.

I think they were a bit surprised at how many wanted out at HT. I'm surprised I lasted so long TBH.

Surely all they players going to the Euros and Copa America won't be going on that
I would guess take a lot of the U21s to replace Son, Maddison, Romero etc. after about 5 minutes so the locals can say they saw them in the flesh. The way Newcastle are going with injuries they won't have 11 senior players available anyway.

Squad for Melbourne could be a little thin - u21's are playing a final a couple of days after the Melbourne match (played Wednesday 22 May), so with the injury list we have the squad could look like :

GK - Vicario, Austin, Whiteman
RB - Porro, Royal
LB -
CB's - Romero, Van de Venn, Dragusin, Phillips
CM's - Maddison. Sarr, Bentancur, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Devine, Craig
Forwards - Son, Johnson, Kulusevski, Scarlett, Moore, Gil, Veliz

I'm not sure we would take returning loanees, likely to move on in the summer, but if we do that could include Reguilon (LB), Spence (RB. LB) and Tanganga (LB/RB/CB)

If Ange wanted to look at some of the U18's, as u21's not available, Chaplin (CB), Black (RB), and Olusesi (CM) are probably the only 3 contenders ?

Probably quite a bit different squad than that thought about when the fixture was confirmed !

Fucking Hell, the players are on the plane already, that's crazy

I suppose we can do it this season because we didn't have many games but still...

Squad for Melbourne could be a little thin - u21's are playing a final a couple of days after the Melbourne match (played Wednesday 22 May), so with the injury list we have the squad could look like :

GK - Vicario, Austin, Whiteman
RB - Porro, Royal
LB -
CB's - Romero, Van de Venn, Dragusin, Phillips
CM's - Maddison. Sarr, Bentancur, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Devine, Craig
Forwards - Son, Johnson, Kulusevski, Scarlett, Moore, Gil, Veliz

I'm not sure we would take returning loanees, likely to move on in the summer, but if we do that could include Reguilon (LB), Spence (RB. LB) and Tanganga (LB/RB/CB)

If Ange wanted to look at some of the U18's, as u21's not available, Chaplin (CB), Black (RB), and Olusesi (CM) are probably the only 3 contenders ?

Probably quite a bit different squad than that thought about when the fixture was confirmed !

View: https://x.com/thfcreportAcad/status/1792295550538195159

But maybe u21's are going despite the PL2 final just a few days later !

Touring party ?

Vicario
Austin
Whiteman
Porro
Royal
Leo Black
Van de Ven
Dragusin
Ashley Phillips
Rio Kyerematen

Bentancur