Pre-Season 23/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's the Richarlison goal where a Lion City defender tries to head back to his keeper and Richarlison pounces on it, and I remember thinking, "well it works against defenders from Singapore, but that would never happen in the Premier League", but then I remembered Dier did it twice against Salah.

I don't think you need to think like a fan to appreciate your fortune, nobodies saying that they should be happy because they're at Spurs, I'm just wondering how you can look so miserable turning up to what 99% of people would consider a fucking great job?

My job is turbo boring but if they were paying me upwards of £50k per week to do it then I'd turn up with a smile on my face and a spring in my step for all 37 hours of it, and then if they told me they were changing my remit to "prance around a swanky gym, twat about with my mates a bit for the camera and have the odd kick about under the watchful eye of some Aussie top bloke..." well then I'd probably be in dreamland regardless of any allegiances.

And today it begins!

Who is on the plane/left at home?
Any new official travel wear?
Body language assessments as they walk on the plane.
Flight Tracker screen shots.

Big day!!

Excited Season 9 GIF by Friends

Back
Top Bottom